Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    One Man Wolfpack

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Stock RUU

Is there a stock RUU or ROM dump or anything available? The news of the early ICS leak has me all giddy about wanting to have HTC's interpretation of ICS as soon as it comes out. I deleted all of my bloat like a fool, so I'm wondering if anyone can throw me a bone here.
    I checked out the leaked RUU from months ago over on XDA, but no one confirmed that it worked (which is assume is because who the hell needed the stock RUU back then?)

Thanks, comrades.
    Mr Fix-It

Carrier
    Stock Rooted

Scott has them on his site

Sent with Rezounding success with Tapatalk
    Completely Senseless
    ROM Developer

Carrier
    Many

Default Re: Stock RUU

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Is there a stock RUU or ROM dump or anything available? The news of the early ICS leak has me all giddy about wanting to have HTC's interpretation of ICS as soon as it comes out. I deleted all of my bloat like a fool, so I'm wondering if anyone can throw me a bone here.
    I checked out the leaked RUU from months ago over on XDA, but no one confirmed that it worked (which is assume is because who the hell needed the stock RUU back then?)

Thanks, comrades.
    What leaked ICS RUU are you talking about?!?!?!

I have the most current stock RUU on my site and I also have a basic stock rooted and of course CleanROM!

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-re...roceed-caution
    [Leak] ICS for the rezound. - RootzWiki - Page 4

Found those, though I didn't bother searching for the rom itself.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    One Man Wolfpack

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
    What leaked ICS RUU are you talking about?!?!?!

I have the most current stock RUU on my site and I also have a basic stock rooted and of course CleanROM!
    Oops, typo. Sorry Scott, didn't mean to get your hopes up. I meant build, not RUU. Again, my bad.