Stock RUU

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a stock RUU or ROM dump or anything available? The news of the early ICS leak has me all giddy about wanting to have HTC's interpretation of ICS as soon as it comes out. I deleted all of my bloat like a fool, so I'm wondering if anyone can throw me a bone here.
I checked out the leaked RUU from months ago over on XDA, but no one confirmed that it worked (which is assume is because who the hell needed the stock RUU back then?)

Thanks, comrades.

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Is there a stock RUU or ROM dump or anything available? The news of the early ICS leak has me all giddy about wanting to have HTC's interpretation of ICS as soon as it comes out. I deleted all of my bloat like a fool, so I'm wondering if anyone can throw me a bone here.
I checked out the leaked RUU from months ago over on XDA, but no one confirmed that it worked (which is assume is because who the hell needed the stock RUU back then?)

Thanks, comrades.

What leaked ICS RUU are you talking about?!?!?!

I have the most current stock RUU on my site and I also have a basic stock rooted and of course CleanROM!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
What leaked ICS RUU are you talking about?!?!?!

I have the most current stock RUU on my site and I also have a basic stock rooted and of course CleanROM!

Oops, typo. Sorry Scott, didn't mean to get your hopes up. I meant build, not RUU. Again, my bad.