Help...No 3G connection after factory reset

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Here's the situation, my Rezound is unlocked and rooted. I was running Juice Defender. I beleive I selected a setting in JD that I shouldnt have. So the phone started bootlooping. So i recovered it, and reset it. The phone works now, but i have no 3G connection and it wont even let me toggle the option under the status bar in the quick settings. So i factory reset the phone, went through set up process, and it would not set up becuase it could not find a connection, so i bypassed the setup problem. and now, still no 3G, it will stay in 1x mode.

So what can I do?

Does anyone have a link for the system files I need to download and the steps i need to take? I beleive I have to reinstall Ginderbread, HTC Sense 3.5, and go from there.

Any help would be apriciated:)

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's the situation, my Rezound is unlocked and rooted. I was running Juice Defender. I beleive I selected a setting in JD that I shouldnt have. So the phone started bootlooping. So i recovered it, and reset it. The phone works now, but i have no 3G connection and it wont even let me toggle the option under the status bar in the quick settings. So i factory reset the phone, went through set up process, and it would not set up becuase it could not find a connection, so i bypassed the setup problem. and now, still no 3G, it will stay in 1x mode.

So what can I do?

Does anyone have a link for the system files I need to download and the steps i need to take? I beleive I have to reinstall Ginderbread, HTC Sense 3.5, and go from there.

Any help would be apriciated:)

Make sure the back of your phone is on snuggly...the antennae are in the back cover.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok. So I feel stupid now that I did all of that with the back cover off. Putting the back cover on fixed the 3G issue.

Now my Google search widget looks normal instead of the cool white and black stock widget, how do I get that back?

And since I had to start all over I went ahead and did the new system update and I plan on installing clockwork recovery and trying a Rom, any suggestions?

I purchased and backed up all my apps using titanium backup, good thing I have pro. One click restore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer