Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4 Micro SD issues?

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Phone said insert sim card..turned phone off, took out sim card then put back in. Roughly an hour later went to look at pictures under "camera" and my 1500 plus pics and videos were all gone. I've turned the phone off, pulled out micro sd car, sim card and battery then reinstalled them and still nothing. No pics were saved to micro sd card, they were all on the phones internal storage but when I go to try and save new pics to sd card it's not letting me? I'd like to find my 1500 plus pics and figure out how to save new pics to my sd card because this is what I am getting when I try to..?

Any help is greatly appreciated

16blv2f.png

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Phone said insert sim card..turned phone off, took out sim card then put back in. Roughly an hour later went to look at pictures under "camera" and my 1500 plus pics and videos were all gone. I've turned the phone off, pulled out micro sd car, sim card and battery then reinstalled them and still nothing. No pics were saved to micro sd card, they were all on the phones internal storage but when I go to try and save new pics to sd card it's not letting me? I'd like to find my 1500 plus pics and figure out how to save new pics to my sd card because this is what I am getting when I try to..?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forums.
Have you gone to My Files>Storage 0>DCIM?

Jason Bourne4

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
When looking for photos, are you looking at the phones internal storage or the microSD card? I know I had a similar issue, thinking I had lost my music and photos, then realized I was viewing the phones internal memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLegend