rezound or incredible?

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
i'm moving to verizon because sprint is a huge failure for me and looks like that wont change in the future. too bad because i really like the hardware they get =[
right now i have an evo 3d and will be sad to see it go. not to mention the new evo looks great.

but anyway... i can't decide between the rezound or the incredible...

the rezound is larger, which is good for my fingers but i don't know if i prefer it otherwise.

on the incredible i honestly don't like the new way they have the software menu and less front hardware buttons (that sentence was a bit confusing but i can't find a better way to word it right now)

the incredible has better battery life...

i was a huge fan of the first incredible. i think i still would prefer it over any of these newer phones if it wasn't for the out of date processor. the new one seems kind of disappointing when i compare them, aesthetically anyway. i think i would still be using it today if it hadn't gone into endless reboot mode.

and of course the incredible is 50 dollars cheaper, but that doesn't factor in because i just wan't to be completely happy with my device. if that means another 50 dollars, so be it.

did i miss anything? what do you guys think?

and sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldn't really find anyplace that seems appropriate for this thread.

Last edited:

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the EVO 3D and switched to Verizon and got the Rezound, best choice I ever made. The Rezound is even better now that it has ICS.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jude526

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Start by which size you prefer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't own either of these phones, but for what its worth I love the form factor of the incredible. I only know one person who has it and he loves it. On the other hand I know quite a few on here that love the rezound. I would say go to a VZW store and play with both.

harhis23

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Between these two, I would go for HTC Rezound because of its design. It's a bit dated, though. But the resolution is good.

sparesr4sissies

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have either, but between these two I would choose the Rezound. This may not be true, but I assume that the Rezound interface has been updated with the ICS update to be the same as on the Incredible.

I bought a Galaxy S3 about a month ago and had my choices narrowed down to the Rezound and the S3. I really liked that the beats headphones are included with the Rezound, but chose the S3 because of the screen size and it looked like it was going to be supported by Verizon better. It seemed like they didn't give a crap about the Rezound.

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Rezound its older but its now cheaper then the Incredible 4G and the 720 screen is really nice from what I have seen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I just got the DInc4g and I kinda like the Rezond better actually. Screen is very nice but I read a few negative posts about poor battery life on the rezound.

I would wait and at least see the Razr M coming out next week. 4.3" screen like the Rezound but it's AMOLED.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got the DInc4g and I kinda like the Rezond better actually. Screen is very nice but I read a few negative posts about poor battery life on the rezound.

I would wait and at least see the Razr M coming out next week. 4.3" screen like the Rezound but it's AMOLED.

The M screen is also qHD vs. HD on the Rezound.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Phyiscally though, the RAZR M is a smaller device vs. the Rezound.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Phyiscally though, the RAZR M is a smaller device vs. the Rezound.

And probably lighter, faster, and better.

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
i have the rezound i have had problems like havingto factory reset when my phone dies when looking somthin on the web that the only problem except it freezing sometimes:'( i sell these phones and i wish i would have went with somthing diffrent but whats cool about the rezound if you plug yourphone in it makes a bass booster threwwhatever speakers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reahs