stock android 3.2 device...maybe for verizon?

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Just read BMX's poem about a 1.3 ghz dual core, 4' hd screen, 12 mp cam, 2mp front, stock android 3.2. It sounds like a nice phone for verizon!?

For those that have waited till the hype hangover abated

Do I have a treat for you?.

Cores numbering twice with nary a skin on device

I give you the device that?s pure,

A 12 mp shooter on rear and 2mp in front, it?s clear this device will be the cure?

A High Def Screen will make all your media dreams, seem like they have come true

Data speeds aplenty and SVDO on the platter will let you talk and surf anew?

Skype on deck for all that want to Sextext

Or is it Google video chat you?ll select?

It?s open so you can choose?

A screen that?s massive for widescreen fragments of an OS dipped in Honey?

This device is well worth the money..

When will I have it you ply?

To that a Panda replies?.

check the tags my friends.. for this info is akin to that which is most secret

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
vzw needs another stock android device. the droid set the standard, then was quickly brushed aside as if it had never happened. Blur, how I want to dump your corpse off a tall bridge.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
The specs match up with another rumored Verizon device, the motorola targa. From the leaked renders though it looks to be another blur device.

Also very similar to the HTC Pyramid. I know it's a GSM device as we know it right now, but there could be a CDMA/LTE device variant much like the Incredible S/2. The "Pyramid" also matches with the graphic that he posts with the poem.

the one and only M

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Also very similar to the HTC Pyramid. I know it's a GSM device as we know it right now, but there could be a CDMA/LTE device variant much like the Incredible S/2. The "Pyramid" also matches with the graphic that he posts with the poem.

Maybe, but I think the picture was coincidence.

There are also rumblings that Verizon will get a developer device in the near future. The source, bmx somewhat hinted that Verizon will get the new nexus device when sprint announced the NS.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Maybe, but I think the picture was coincidence.

There are also rumblings that Verizon will get a developer device in the near future. The source, bmx somewhat hinted that Verizon will get the new nexus device when sprint announced the NS.

I still think Verizon gets it. Didn't mean to allude otherwise. I just think it could be a CDMA/LTE variant of the HTC Pyramid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo