Alpha Speaker and Mic ...

tranc3lucent

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Purchased the Alpha brand new a week ago.. G850F variant... been using the S4 now for 2 yrs with absolutely no problems at all just like i didnt with my S2 ...4 yrs ago..
Now with the Alpha ive noticed a serious big change in the speaker and mic on it... in comparison to my S4... The Alpha When using social media apps like watsapp voice...it sounds seriously dull low and mono whereas the S4 sounds loud and in stereo...now i dont know if its due to the Alpha speaker being placed underneath the bottom of the phone in comparison to being on the back of my S4...? but i have to literally put my mouth very close to the speaker on the Alpha and speak into it where as the s4 you could hold it a foot away with ease... not sure if its a hardware problem or software problem for that matter but any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated...????
as i do love the alpha but can see me going back to my trusty BOMBPROOF S4 at this rate... :-\:-\:-\

just done a test on s4 and alpha talking through watsapp and played back my own voice recording and a can barely her myself on the alpha where as on the S4 its super loud... any ideas ?

robertkoa

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Purchased the Alpha brand new a week ago.. G850F variant... been using the S4 now for 2 yrs with absolutely no problems at all just like i didnt with my S2 ...4 yrs ago..
Now with the Alpha ive noticed a serious big change in the speaker and mic on it... in comparison to my S4... The Alpha When using social media apps like watsapp voice...it sounds seriously dull low and mono whereas the S4 sounds loud and in stereo...now i dont know if its due to the Alpha speaker being placed underneath the bottom of the phone in comparison to being on the back of my S4...? but i have to literally put my mouth very close to the speaker on the Alpha and speak into it where as the s4 you could hold it a foot away with ease... not sure if its a hardware problem or software problem for that matter but any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated...????
as i do love the alpha but can see me going back to my trusty BOMBPROOF S4 at this rate... :-\:-\:-\

just done a test on s4 and alpha talking through watsapp and played back my own voice recording and a can barely her myself on the alpha where as on the S4 its super loud... any ideas ?
I think it may be just that App-
I have 850M and the speaker is much louder than S4 or S5.
Download Iheart Radio or Tune In and play a voice broadcast- you have Exynos Audio chip which should be much clearer fuller than S4.
I have 850M which is loud and full- possibly different speaker from 850f but check on a few other things- speakerphone also should be much louder than S4..
right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38