Smart Launcher + Apps on Galaxy Gear

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Thought some of your Gear owners may be interested. I used the method found here for finding and loading apps to the Gear.

Right now I'm using Smart Launcher, and have installed Google keyboard, Alarm Clock Plus, ColorNote, MultiWindow Calculator, Holo Icons, MX Player, and Temple Run 2. Will play around with some others through the week.

I'm using Smart Launcher since it's the only Launcher I've found that keeps a clock on the Home Screen. Widgets don't seem to work at all with any Launcher. The only minor issue I have now is that the side button takes me back to my Home Screen instead of locking the watch face. All notifications still work.

R2sjhgK.png

Gadgetlover0408

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Thought some of your Gear owners may be interested. I used the method found here for finding and loading apps to the Gear.

Right now I'm using Smart Launcher, and have installed Google keyboard, Alarm Clock Plus, ColorNote, MultiWindow Calculator, Holo Icons, MX Player, and Temple Run 2. Will play around with some others through the week.

I'm using Smart Launcher since it's the only Launcher I've found that keeps a clock on the Home Screen. Widgets don't seem to work at all with any Launcher. The only minor issue I have now is that the side button takes me back to my Home Screen instead of locking the watch face. All notifications still work.

View attachment 88150

How is battery life

Jesse Deslauriers

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 88150

Not Sure but I tried installing it and it worked but when i go the settings area and go to clocks i don't see my stock clocks i only see there types
Smart Launcher 1.12.11
let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non