- 11-02-2013, 05:34 AM #2
Re: Should it be okay using 2A charger?
Yes, it will be fine. The current rating of a charger speaks to what it is capable of. A device will only draw that which it desires up to the capacity of the charger. I am away from home and used a 2A charger on my GG last night. It's fine.
Posted via Android Central App
- By OnePalmAddict in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:15 AM
- By youngjediboy in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 21Last Post: 11-20-2013, 02:31 AM
- By Don1713 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:19 PM
- By andyr3ad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:02 PM
- By mat the trasher in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:46 PM