Brand new Mega randomly changes screens, next to unusable

Hoss08

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a brand new galaxy mega, the latest model out and I am have some very big issues with it. It randomly changes screens, like someone is touching the phone. I turned off all the palm motion, eye following ect crap and I still have the same issues. I can literally put the phone on the table, walk away and I can listen to it rapidly changing screens like someone is just randomly poking the screen. I cant even get on the browser without it jumping all over the place. The phone is brand new, I thought it might have been the screen protector causing it but even with it removed its the same issue. Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you've already tried a reboot, or a factory reset? If it's brand new, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to figure it out--try to return it for a replacement or refund. If you're unable to return it, but if it's still under warranty, the next best thing is to contact Samsung. There might be a defect with the screen/digitizer, or perhaps some faulty shielding between the internal circuitry and the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez