BEST BUY Pre-Orders Live

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I saved $42 by preordering on amazon.com....I wanted to pick it up at a brick and mortar store but the $42 off was too good to pass up..Not sure of which states they do or dont charge tax though :/

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You must be in a no tax collected state for Amazon, your are very lucky. I added one to my cart on Amazon and yup taxes were there. If I am going to pay the same price I may as well walk into a store and get one and get the Geek Squad Warranty at the same time.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Rap... Please tell me your kidding with the Geed Squad comment... We're professionals here.... Lol

... Sent from my tablet, please excuse any typos...

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You must be in a no tax collected state for Amazon, your are very lucky. I added one to my cart on Amazon and yup taxes were there. If I am going to pay the same price I may as well walk into a store and get one and get the Geek Squad Warranty at the same time.

Yes, I am in a sate that still has the free tax. If not I would have pre-ordered through Best Buy. I hear the return policy for amazon is not bad so if there is something wrong with it initially I shouldn't have a problem. :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Rap... Please tell me your kidding with the Geed Squad comment... We're professionals here.... Lol

... Sent from my tablet, please excuse any typos...

And why wouldn't you get the 2 year accidental coverage on the tablet since at the end of two years you can essentially turn it in get your money back and get a new tablet. Why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress