Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin Pianoman Pleasants
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android4life

Question Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Is there cases available?

Are there case(s) available for this tablet that also have a keyboard. If so, which one(s) are the best?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Is there cases available?

I was wondering the same thing. I was wondering if the Belkin case and keyboard for gen 1 would work for gen 2. Otherwise, I don't think there is anything out yet. I've been looking.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Take a look over at Amazon.com they have several cases available and of course I posted about the Poetic Slimline case for $4.95. $30 off normal price.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Take a look over at Amazon.com they have several cases available and of course I posted about the Poetic Slimline case for $4.95. $30 off normal price.
    I have a question for you. If you write notes in Snote on your tablet will it automatically sync in to your note 3?

Amazon is selling some but none with a touch pad yet. I'm holding out for a touch pad as reaching up the display is not as handy when editing text.

Samsung .com is now selling the black and white notebook cover case for $59.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pianoman Pleasants View Post
    Can you provide a link I can't find it

Edit: found it

Galaxy Note 3 - Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

Best buy has a few I got the leather belkin from there for now.

I was a Fry's the other day and found a Targus "universal" 10" tablet cover that works very well for $34.00. The camera cut-out lines up nicely, as well as the opening for the charging cord. The only issue, and a small one at that, is that the top left "strap" covers the power button and the top right "strap" covers the stylus. That is no problem though because once powered on, you can use the home button to wake it up and you can pull the stylus out and put the strap back.

It is not exactly what I want, but it works perfectly until one of the keyboard cases come out in the next month or so.

I wish they would show more pictures of it I can't see how sturdy it is or whether it stands up nice or not. Doesn't look like it rotates from landscape to portrait mode

Quote Originally Posted by Striker101960 View Post
    I wish they would show more pictures of it I can't see how sturdy it is or whether it stands up nice or not. Doesn't look like it rotates from landscape to portrait mode
    That's the only reason why I'm just going to stay with the roocase. If you're looking to determine the sturdiness, just check out the gen 1 note 10.1 case

I just went into my local HEGREGG and Best Buy and both stores had a small supply of the black Samsung Genuine Notebook Cover Case. I purchased one at HE GREGG for $49.00. It looks great and fits perfectly. You will be able to stand it in landscape and if you prefer it will stand in portrait.

- - - Updated - - -

*HEGREGG
    Thanked by:

I just went into my local HEGREGG and Best Buy and both stores had a small supply of the black Samsung Genuine Notebook Cover Case. I purchased one at HE GREGG for $49.00. It looks great and fits perfectly. You will be able to stand it in landscape and if you prefer it will stand in portrait.

*HEGREGG

Is the case you bought for last years model ? If so, does the rear camera and other ports line up exactly with the 2014 edition ?

There's no way the two models will fit each other. The 2014 is at least a half inch smaller in frame.

-g-

No this is the Samsung Genuine case made specifically for the 2014 Edition.. I will try to send some photos of case and the packaging. The packaging has Note 10.1 with the labeling 2014 Edition below that.
    GPilot650 likes this.

- - - Updated - - -

*HEGREGG
    This poster is right! (except it was $59.00). I just picked up the Samsung branded Book cover for (2014) Note 10.1 at a local HH Gregg store. Nothing but the Belden ones at best buy and they don't have the auto on/off screen and are bulky..

To bad Samsung doesn't take paypal

I only paid $49.00 for my GN 10.1 2014 Edition Book Cover case at my local HHGregg, but yes the regular price is $59.00. Best Buy had not priced theirs yet cause my local store had just gotten them in. (only the black cover). The salesman wasn't even aware that they had them hanging on the shelf.

Got a black 2014 cover today at hh gregg as well. Was listed at 59, but I told the sales guy my "friends online" seem to be getting it for 49. He matched it no questions asked.
    Thanks AC Msg Board!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

I bought the Samsung cover - I like the way it fits (not at all sloppy) and offers protection at the corners. Didn't know this when I bought it ..... When you open the cover the screen "shows a quick note pad with the date, time weather, your schedule, and drawings when you open the book cover". Right now I am using as a quick reminder place. It is helpful the way it pops up with my next two scheduled events and the quick note I doodle on and write reminders that seem to get lost on a to do list.

Set up is --- Settings - General - Accessory - Daynote where you can check to use the feature, or not.