Open DayNote App

rick1574

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've set my GN10.1 to automatically open day note each time I flip open my case. It's great for constant reminders and I really enjoy using the app. My question is, how do I open the app without having to close and re-open the cover on my case?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can't. It's only available through the lockscreen with the magnet detector. So the only way to trigger it is by using a 'smart cover' or simulating one by running a magnet through the bezel (you'd have to find the spot where the sensor lies). Same thing as for the 'preview' mode for S-View covers in the Note 3 and S4 line; the only way to see it is by using an S-View cover or running a magnet through the side of the phone to make it think it's being closed.

rick1574

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
You can't. It's only available through the lockscreen with the magnet detector. So the only way to trigger it is by using a 'smart cover' or simulating one by running a magnet through the bezel (you'd have to find the spot where the sensor lies). Same thing as for the 'preview' mode for S-View covers in the Note 3 and S4 line; the only way to see it is by using an S-View cover or running a magnet through the side of the phone to make it think it's being closed.

LAME

puschabecker

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
J'ai la tablette Samsung galaxy note 10.1. Je ne peux plus ?crire ou dessiner sur la daynote, cars j'ai un ?cran noir. Par contre au commencement cade il y a maintenant 3 mois, j'avais un ?cran blanc et j'ai fais mes dessins que j'ai pu les revoir ? chaque fois r?ouverture de la tablette. J'ai essay? d'aller dans les "param?tres"," g?n?ral", puis" gestionnaire d'applications", mais je trouve pas "daynote". Je trouve stockage, et si je veux supprimer les donnes en cache, ii me dit que s'est impossible;
Si vous avs une id?e, svp faites mois savoir comment dois je proc?der pour avoir la daynote comme avant.Je vous remercie,puschabecker .