Galaxy Gear NOT Compatible with GN 10.1 2014 WiFi Edition

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So I have the GG, the GN3 and a GN 10.1 2014 Edition (wifi) and I was wondering where the hell the GG Manager apps is on the GN 10.1 and why I couldn't find it on the apps list when I searched using the Samsung Apps (app). Well after a typically useless chat session with Samsung it turns out its NOT compatible with it. Only the Carrier support GN10.1 2014 Edition will work with the GG. Now I don't know why the hell that is, they didn't state that when they announced it. I am sure someone will say what's the point without a constant cellular connection but the GN10.1 isn't always on like your GN3 or GS4 is. So that is a mute point to make. Bottom line is I am not happy.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
:( I would not be happy either. I am finding more and more "misleading" things that were advertized with this expensive tablet, that are just mislead and not true. And I am also VERY dissapointed with the entire Samsung support system

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the watch, so it's hard for me to help you, but what I can say is that something is likely not adding up here. There's got to be an explanation that'll get it working

Posted via Android Central App