Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition LTE version

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It was about time it came out hehe but at $690 that is still one VERY expensive tablet. I mean, the WiFi version was expensive on its own, but almost a hundred bucks for LTE... I'm not sure it's worth it. I for one don't really need constant mobile data on my tablet, and when I do, I just use my phone's hotspot. But that's just me. This tablet is still a beast and a great purchase, LTE or not.

jzakver

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
On Verizon plan. Pretty sure there might be a way to get the mobile Hotspot. Holding off on the Note 10.1 2014 LTE because reading Verizon might give issues giving Cellular Service on the tablet since they cannot verify the IMEI

JaiHook

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
On Verizon plan. Pretty sure there might be a way to get the mobile Hotspot. Holding off on the Note 10.1 2014 LTE because reading Verizon might give issues giving Cellular Service on the tablet since they cannot verify the IMEI

I am patiently waiting for Verizon to come out with the official LTE version! I keep drooling over this tablet when I go to Best Buy but I want an LTE version.

GeekCop

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
There's a shock. A questionable IMEI on a device for sale on eBay? Right about now, you should be asking yourself why this device ( which is nearly brand new to the market) is up for sale on eBay already. Two words, "stolen property" should come to mind. If you buy this, you're asking for problems

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Does it turn off or screen black out? Mine is 4mos new and goes out suddenly, sometimes 3 to five occassions during any given online session ??? Anyone have ideas on what to do to fix it? Thanks!

Last edited:

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I am patiently waiting for Verizon to come out with the official LTE version! I keep drooling over this tablet when I go to Best Buy but I want an LTE version.

Hi, I don't believe the LTE versions would work with a lot of carriers in the States... it's not compatible with CDMA and not compatible with the 700 band that AT&T uses... these are the bands that it supports: LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600. I am considering buying it for use with Rogers 2100/2600 band here in Canada but I am worried about the warranty. I don't believe Samsung has an international warranty for tablets so if I end up with a bum unit, I'm out of $800CAD after paying import fees... but I'm itching for it :D They don't sell the black unit in Canada and definitely not the LTE version... what to do , what to do ! Any advice ?

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Does it turn off or screen black out? Mine is 4mos new and goes out suddenly, sometimes 3 to five occassions during any given online session ??? Anyone have ideas on what to do to fix it? Thanks!
You said yours is "4mos new" so are you talking about the Note 10.1 that came out in 2012 ? The 2014 edition only came out in October/November of 2013 ?

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hmm.. what the difference betweens these 2:
New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 1 2014 Edition SM P605 4G LTE 32GB Black Tablet | eBay

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 1" 2014 Edition P605 32GB White LTE Unlocked Tablet Phone | eBay

Note 2014 LTE from torpical_mobile have Magazine UX on the description, but Samsung havent released any official stock firmware with it yet and how did tropical_mobile get it?
Sinc both listed LTE bands are excatly same, so it means its International version both are selling and I would ask tropical_mobile seller the question first. Before decide to jump the gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699