apps not showing up in 10.1 after new set up....i have a Note 2 with all apps but didn't sync

iDontBuyApple

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I am new to the forums, so hello all and thank you in advance for any help. Here is my problem.

I have a Sprint Note 2 which I bought about 1 year ago. I have all my apps/purchases on that phone and everything works great. Couldn't be happier (unless i got to hammer an iPhone to pieces).

I just picked up a Note 10.1 2014 edition and went through the set up process. I used all of my 'common' answers so that I could sync my PC, phone and tablet. Here is where the trouble started.

Many of the apps said that they ran into errors when downloading. When I went into the store and searched for the app (using my 10.1), it said 'installed'. I have the option of opening the application from the store and everything works fine, but I cannot find the icon on my 10.1 so that I can put it on my homescreen.

Any ideas on why my apps say installed, but don't appear on my 10.1? Everything is fine on my Note 2!

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
did it maybe put them in a folder in your app drawer? maybe uninstall/reinstall see if it drops an icon on your home screen?

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Having suffered the fun of new devices, the Note 10.1-14 installation process missed 3. No compatibility issues causing the problem. There are some that adder experiencing percentage issues.

Via my Note 3

gems4i

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
There are two folders in the app drawer, name Google and Samsung. They looks like normal app but with a circle at the base. If you click on them, the folder opens to reveal hidden apps from the two sources. Maybe you will find them there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87