Samsung Galaxy Note 2014's 16gb $390, 32gb $420 free shipping

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Me to, but the fact its a Samsung refurbish with warranty from Samsung made it a no brainer, gonna be as good as store bought, the only difference is Samsung send it in a box that's white and says Samsung refurbished, the fact you get all the perks is great also, including the $25 Google play credit

Posted via Android Central App

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Me to, but the fact its a Samsung refurbish with warranty from Samsung made it a no brainer, gonna be as good as store bought, the only difference is Samsung send it in a box that's white and says Samsung refurbished, the fact you get all the perks is great also, including the $25 Google play credit

hmm and it has the same 1yr warranty? can you add a square warranty to it? sounds like a very good deal

HiMynameisMattyK

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

It does not come with any rewards. I received mine the other day. Only the new devices get those perks.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You need to lift up on the refurb serial number and use the existing one, there is a thread somewhere. I'll go find it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo