Samsung ripped Note 20 buyers off in 2020...

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree with the TMO 5G in my areas it very nice to have I can watch movies with the 5G before they kept buffering everytime.

Their 5g here is “fair” as it says on their map lol. And one store manager wanted me to call tech support because my 5g phone I had produced speeds no better than their LTE. I’ll wait for them to implement more of their n41 etc. but I’m still buying an iPhone with them

nismomike4444

May 5, 2016
Visit site
I keep seeing the mention of the ram size being the same as the Note 10+ and not being an upgrade. Yet, I've not seen one mention of the fact that the Note 10+ used LPDDR4 and the Note 20 Ultra has LPDDR5 which is faster with better latency.
Agree! Although I thought the Note 10+ was LPDDR4X. Either way, LPDDR5 is 1.5 x faster and 30% more energy efficient.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I don’t mind Apple being Apple but like I said they will NEVER stop the jailbreak scene. Right now there’s some proof that iOS 14 can be jailbroken but it’s not for sure it’ll be released. I’ll buy their phones and use them (as I usually carry with me an iPhone and a Note) both until I can really enjoy my iPhone :) that’s the beauty of having choices on which phones to buy or not. I carry around the best of both worlds.

I just gave up my 13.5 jailbreak for iOS 14 mainly because it was irritating me haha but man I miss it.

I hadn’t been jailbroken since iOS 8 so I went crazy on tweak purchases LOL.

I love the themes the jail break devs come up with. IMO they’re so much better than the themes I’ve seen on Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz