Galaxy Note 10.1: Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

superjoe95

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Originally it was looking like this guy was going on be the winner. I like that it's proped up a bit and that it comes with a case. Unfortunately it requires batteries for power and it's a bit more than what I'd like to spend on something I'll use occasionally.
http://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Keybo...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3503909

This is the one that's caught my eye. I like the slim profile and the fact that you can charge it with USB.
I don't like how it lays flat though and all that wasted space along the top.
http://www.amazon.ca/Ultra-Slim-Wir...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3503909
So the Anker Ultra Slim arrived today and I must say I LOVE IT! The keys are an excellent size and very responsive. They very much remind me of the keys on my laptop. I highly recommend this keyboard for anyone who is in the market for a bluetooth keyboard! Up next I'll be looking to buy that Gigabyte bluetooth mouse mentioned earlier to complete my setup.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

I have the Logitech referenced in the above post. Nice keyboard, easy to use. This keyboard works very well with Documents To Go, especially the spreadsheet module. With Office Suite, the Issue is with how the tab, arrow(s) and enter keys act. I just switched to a Poetic Bluetooth keyboard/case and while its operation with Documents To Go is the same as the Logitech, it uses a 2 -key combination to move around in Office Suite. Do you use an office suite?

Via my Note 3

clietreo

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My BT mouse is a HP x4000b. Also, I have a logitech keyboard (older model) that works well. Interesting, my bt mouse works better when I have the keyboard connected. This tablet is awesome. With the added kb and mouse combo, this note blows the ipad out of the water.

Posted via Android Central App

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Other than the lag. I have used a Bluetooth keyboard & mouse since my first tablet, an Acer A500 and agree that the two accessories complement the tablet. Since going with the combined case/keyboard, it has been more convenient to use.

Via my Note 3

jfarinella

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with a folding bluetooth keyboard? I'd really like a full size (or nearly full-size) keyboard that folds up. I got the freedom folding keyboard and, while it's a solid keyboard, it's too small for my hands.

Chucho Flores

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
HI, it's been a while since anyone commented on this.

It sounds like the logitech keyboard is best. has anyone found anything better?

also, does the logitech come in a case? I'd really want to have the device and blue tooth keyboard contained together in a foldable case.

any info appreciated

cheers

alias4cat

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I've been using my logitech K810 for over a year now and still love it. I'd love (even better) a logitech keyboard/case combo, but by now I think we can all agree that the 2014 tablet is out of the running for that. I carry the tablet and keyboard together in their own respective cases. I bought both through Amazon. For the tablet, I bought a Belkin 11-Inch Sleeve for Laptop/Chromebooks - Black . The Belkin has a front sleeve in which I slide the keyboard, which is also in a Cosmos carry bag. The two bags work well together and have held up for nearly a year now.

I hope this helps!

HI, it's been a while since anyone commented on this.

It sounds like the logitech keyboard is best. has anyone found anything better?

also, does the logitech come in a case? I'd really want to have the device and blue tooth keyboard contained together in a foldable case.

any info appreciated

cheers

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been using my logitech K810 for over a year now and still love it. I'd love (even better) a logitech keyboard/case combo, but by now I think we can all agree that the 2014 tablet is out of the running for that. I carry the tablet and keyboard together in their own respective cases. I bought both through Amazon. For the tablet, I bought a Belkin 11-Inch Sleeve for Laptop/Chromebooks - Black . The Belkin has a front sleeve in which I slide the keyboard, which is also in a Cosmos carry bag. The two bags work well together and have held up for nearly a year now.

I hope this helps!

I know this is an older post, but I was browsing through since I just started looking at some keyboards for my 2014 10 inch Note. I was debating between the Logitech 810 (mostly because of the backlit feature and rep.) & this Microsoft Univ. Keyboard. I decided to go with the Microsoft Keyboard. I love that it has a built in stand as well as a cover for dust & protection when not in use and it's also compatible with IOS, Windows & Android. It can also be switched from one OS to another by the turn of a dial. That's great for me since I've got the Sam. 2014 Tab. & a Note 4 phone, but my main hub is a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 Ultrabook. The only feature it's missing is the back lighting which was easily fixed with a nice multi led book light to clip right onto my tablet (or keyboard) when needed! Haven't got it yet, should be here in a few days.
If backlit isn't a must, it looks like another quality option some of you may want to check out....just thought I'd share!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-23-19-42-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-23-19-42-40.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16