s-pen help prompts

Martin Page

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I've been experimenting with the s-pen on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. As I select each option in the circular s-pen menu a help screen comes up, which you can click to 'never see again'. I selected okay on a couple of these and they're not shown now. I would kinda like to see these again when I select them on the s-pen menu. Does anyone know if you can restore these helps prompts?

Cheers, Martin.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been experimenting with the s-pen on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. As I select each option in the circular s-pen menu a help screen comes up, which you can click to 'never see again'. I selected okay on a couple of these and they're not shown now. I would kinda like to see these again when I select them on the s-pen menu. Does anyone know if you can restore these helps prompts?

Cheers, Martin.

Hover the pen near the screen and press the button on the pen to bring up the air command pen function menu

Martin Page

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, but I know how to do that. As I'm not up to speed yet on the s-pen, I want to to see these useful help windows, which describe what each function does. Unfortunately I've selected the 'do not want to see again' options on a couple of them and would like to get them back again.

Martin.