S-Pen is SO NOT for Lefties

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
So, I got my S Pen (Fold edition) today to go along with my Fold 3 and I love it. I don't think it's needed for me to carry around much as, even with my N20U, I mainly used the pen while in meetings taking notes and all that. However, I can move the Hover Menu to the left side, but the menu itself (when you click on the floating menu icon), everything is shoved to the right display. This means that I have to keep reaching over the whole device to get to the items on that menu.

Would be nice to have a setting to move it to the left side. :D

Ah, the life of a Leftie... >.<

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
So, I got my S Pen (Fold edition) today to go along with my Fold 3 and I love it. I don't think it's needed for me to carry around much as, even with my N20U, I mainly used the pen while in meetings taking notes and all that. However, I can move the Hover Menu to the left side, but the menu itself (when you click on the floating menu icon), everything is shoved to the right display. This means that I have to keep reaching over the whole device to get to the items on that menu.

Would be nice to have a setting to move it to the left side. :D

Ah, the life of a Leftie... >.<
I hear ya!

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I still hate that I have to go to the other side of the screen (and this is a huge screen compared to a Note) to get to things, but yeah, I am, slowly and reluctantly, getting used to it. :p

LOL! :D