- 8 Posts
Does the 10.1 2014 have a recycle bin I can access?
Whilst simply moving a folder's position to tidy my screen I slid it slightly too high up and realised too late it had been eaten by the recycle bin. I know there is no obvious recycle bin anywhere but wonder IF there is some way I can retrieve the folder as it had a few files in it I would prefer to have back. At least now I know that there is no need to physically drag items into the top centre (directly inline with the trash can) for them to be deleted. A lesson learned the hard way!
Thanks for any responses.
- 03-23-2014, 10:22 AM #2
Re: Does the 10.1 2014 have a recycle bin I can access?
Unless I am mistaken, the files should still be in their original location (photos, docs, downloads) and the folder was merely shortcuts to those files. You should be able to recreate the folder with those files. I don't think you can actually delete files from Android without getting a pop-up warning. All you did was clear it off your homescreen.
And no, Android does not have a recycle bin like Windows has.
- By Kimberly1998 in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2016, 07:38 PM
- By brattyc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 01:02 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2014, 01:47 PM
- By rozroz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 10:40 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:26 AM