Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone tried Logitech tab S keyboard for note 10.4?

This Logitech keyboard looks awesome and have been looking for something like this for my note 10.1 2014 for a while. Has anyone tried this? . Let me know your thoughts.

Type S Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 - Logitech

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Anyone tried Logitech tab S keyboard for note 10.4?

Quote Originally Posted by srgonu View Post
    This Logitech keyboard looks awesome and have been looking for something like this for my note 10.1 2014 for a while. Has anyone tried this? . Let me know your thoughts.

Type S Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 - Logitech

looks great... too bad it won't fit our device as far as quality accessories go... our tablet was completely ignored.

While this isn't a Case it is a Bluetooth Keyboard and From my experience using Anker Products they are great.

Anker Synthetic Leather Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iOS and Android

There doesn't seem to be a case/Bluetooth keyboard available. I purchased a separate keyboard that has its own case from Verizon when I got the tablet. I thought at first it would be inconvenient but it isnt. Also if you have more than one tablet can use. It's by Zagg. I like it

sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

If you do not need a true (external) keyboard, but want all the features of a full PC styled keyboard, take a look at "Hackers Keyboard" (keyboard app) on Google Play...

Dale
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I have the Logitech K810 and I love it! Loved it so much that I bought the K800 to go with my desktop. The BT K810 can connect with up to 3 devices with the touch of a button. I've never had one single connection issue with any of the devices I've used it with....my desktop, Moto Droid, GN/2014 and Galaxy S5. Oh, worked with my laptop too (tried it just for the heck of it). Very easy to type on. It's a lighted keyboard with variable lighting. Small, light weight and very well made.