Peel Is So Cool!!!

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for giving me some encouragement to get it to work! I didn't realize there was any advantage to it over the simplicity of grabbing my regular remote!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
While you are on your Note 10.1, it is great not having to put it down to get the remote.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Loren

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Sony TV and Motorola DVR - at first I could not get it to work with the DVR.
Worked fine with the Sony TV but could not change channels with the DVR.

Now for the embarrassing part - turns out the clear plastic used to protect the IR port was still on the tablet (although very hard to see). Once I removed it everything works great!
Lesson learned....

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
...Now for the embarrassing part - turns out the clear plastic used to protect the IR port was still on the tablet (although very hard to see). Once I removed it everything works great!
Lesson learned....

Wow, I just looked at mine and the clear plastic is still on it too. I didn't even realize it was there.

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Smart plasma and DirecTV DVR. I set Peel up for my setup and found that it works but is way more cumbersome than using my Logitech Harmony Remote.

I'm fine with sitting on the couch and using my Note and not exiting what I'm doing to switch to Peel, but instead just picking up the physical remote...

:D

roberttk1967

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I love this app. I just received my Galaxy Note 10.1 that i won on android central and it only took about 10 minutes to setup all the tvs in my house and directtv, it has a room feature you can switch between rooms. Love my new Note too.

Thanks Android Central. :)