S Note with image imported from dropbox

Brian Koch

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I exported an image from dropbox (rectangle icon with a right-pointing arrow) to S NOTE.
It jumped to S NOTE, i selected the file I wanted it in.
IT WIPED IT....all 47 pages of notes and applied the image.

Am I S.O.L?

2 weeks of notes from training.....

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Did you back up the S-Notes anywhere or is that even possible? That to me is one issue iOS has over Android is the ability to backup more easily.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Was the image on an Snote with the same name? When I was trying, unsuccessfully, to sync Snotes between my Note tablet and Note phone, anytime I got an Snote to truly show up on the device that did NOT create it, I could open it and read it but the minute the Spen or my finger would hit the screen it would start the Snote for input process and totally wipe out everything on the original note. I tried every sync/storage app around and it did not work. A lot of people seem to use the word "sync" to mean cloud storage like Evernote or Dropbox but I was looking to sync, similar to calendars and bookmarks, as in changes, updates, new notes, could show up on each device. I finally quit trying as I traced a much faster rate of battery usage on my Note phone to the constant syncing. I now just leave all the snotes on each device and don't use any storage site for them. But when I was using all the different cloud sites, I didn't have anything just automatically try to insert itself into an Snote on my device. As for backup of notes, I know it's not as elegant as cloud storage or apps that do backups, but for important things, I'll email it to myself and keep it in a folder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez