- 1 Posts
Google wont load after connecting wifi
I have a strange problem on my Note 10.1. Google browser, google map, google play, youtube and facebook do not load after I connect to my WIFI network. All other APPS and webpages do load. But after a few hours or so the latter APPS load and work fine. Is there something wrong? Is there a way I can get those APPS working strait away after connecting? Would appreciated any help. Thanks
- 11-16-2012, 11:32 AM #2
- 208 Posts
Re: Google wont load after connecting wifi
If you already have a cache cleaner run it, then open the ram manager and end all that is running , shutdown tablet.... Wait 1-2mins to turn back on, disconnect and reconnect to network, wait 3mins for everything to resync THEN RUN the apps like google play.
All this should have gotten pretty close to near installation. Of the google store.
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums
- By armywifey1 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:00 PM
- By dannychaos in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:17 AM
- By 1slosi in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:52 PM
- By iridealittlebike in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:20 PM
- By 1shooky in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:44 AM