I find it to be smoother with JB

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
    collett likes this.

Default Re: JB for note 10.1 US

How do you access Paper Artist? Thx!

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Downloading the update now via Kies. For tired of that error message telling me to wait my turn. LOL!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Kies Air works wonderful, thanks guys

Via kies the whole process took less than 5 minutes from start to finish. Awsome! Oh wow I like how the new folders on the home pages. Honestly I Like the whole update!
    I'd bet Cory's Right Arm on that!
    LegalAmerican likes this.

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts

Finally got it through Kies. Turned out my Tablet or my PC didn't have enough harddrive space to complete the install. Deleted a bunch of movies and games and it went through fine. Still cant believe I nearly filled up 32 gigs of onboard storage. Time to move music and video to the SD card

I don't think it is smoother. After the update I don't see any of my pictures from the gallery. What should I do?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I managed to get the update via Kies but it took forever. We have been waiting so long for JB. It is smoother but instead of split screen, you can resize and have more than app open. What else were we supposed to see?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

I found out what happened, I didn't sync my pictures after download so it's good now.

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazen View Post
    Via kies the whole process took less than 5 minutes from start to finish. Awsome! Oh wow I like how the new folders on the home pages. Honestly I Like the whole update!
    Could you list the steps you used? I have downloaded kies from a link in this thread since what I had did not work. I still cannot get kies to work. Below are the steps I tried.
    - launched kies on pc
    - connected tab to laptop via usb
    - tab connects with kies
    - get message in kies stating this is the latest firmware (its ics) PDA:LPL
    - tried various things, restarting tab, restarting laptop. Always get the same result.

TIA

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts

I am currently playing a YouTube video in one Window while replying to this thread in another. This tablet has the muscle to do that sort of without any problems. I'm glad to see that horsepower get utilized. Project Butter has definitely made everything smoother as well. It was evident with the first home screen scroll. The only thing that I don't like is that this is actually my wife's tablet. I wish it was mine! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by barskin View Post
    Yeah, having gotten that message myself, I have to wonder...HOW MUCH BLEEPING LATER...HUH????
    Getting the same popup...sucks

Quote Originally Posted by barrytest View Post
    Could you list the steps you used? I have downloaded kies from a link in this thread since what I had did not work. I still cannot get kies to work. Below are the steps I tried.
    - launched kies on pc
    - connected tab to laptop via usb
    - tab connects with kies
    - get message in kies stating this is the latest firmware (its ics) PDA:LPL
    - tried various things, restarting tab, restarting laptop. Always get the same result.

TIA
    Yeah it was a different firmware showing up (MA3 is what it should be). but it was the process you listed. You say tab......are you using a Galaxy Tab or Galaxy note and just refering to it as a tab-tablet? And you are in the US?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WarER4X View Post
    I am currently playing a YouTube video in one Window while replying to this thread in another. This tablet has the muscle to do that sort of without any problems. I'm glad to see that horsepower get utilized. Project Butter has definitely made everything smoother as well. It was evident with the first home screen scroll. The only thing that I don't like is that this is actually my wife's tablet. I wish it was mine! :-)
    BWAHAHAHA this one is mine bought and paid for. Wife has her Kindle Fire LOL

Quote Originally Posted by aaronholly View Post
    How do you access Paper Artist? Thx!
    It's in apps drawer.

Did anyone notice you can minimize apps like facebook, drag it around your homepage and pin it/resize it to your page?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using Android Central Forums

I am sorry but I am not able to download my update via Kies Air, can I get some steps by steps if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by J Teezy View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrr Attachment 56802

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Campos View Post
    I am sorry but I am not able to download my update via Kies Air, can I get some steps by steps if possible.
    Download the latest version of Kies. Connect your Note 10.1. Once the installation starts, be patient. It will take a while to download. Once the installation starts, it should much quicker than the download. Do no disconnect until prompted. Make sure that your Note 10.1 has completed the restart process and you are back at the homescreen. Make sure that your Note 10.1 is fully charged. Adjust your display timeout to 30 minutes if you have a screen lock so that the device can connect. Once connected, you should be fine. Using Kies, I had to try twice because the first time the server was busy.

The biggest issue is the Email application. It keeps notifying me about old emails that I have already seen.

Here is an attachment of my current version of ics. Is this what everybody else had before the upgrade?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an attachment of my current version of ics. Is this what everybody else had before the upgrade?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JB for note 10.1 US-screenshot_2013-01-15-22-10-16.jpg  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

This new update totally messed up my Groove IP & GrooVe Forwarder setup. Now Groove Ip acts like it's making calls, but you can't hear anything but dead air nor does the number you called hear anything. I used to easily be able to make and receive calls using these apps before the update. I tried to uninstall and reinstall 2wice but I get the same thing.

Me. Updated with no issues. Now my Note II and Note 10.1 are on the same version.

Quote Originally Posted by dimitrisg View Post
    I got that message but connected with Kies and got the update straight away.

Yup. It's slicker than whale snot.

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazen View Post
    Did anyone notice you can minimize apps like facebook, drag it around your homepage and pin it/resize it to your page?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using Android Central Forums

Barry, this upgrade is for the GT-N8013, not the GT-P7510.
    Thanked by:

My GNote 10.1 is much smoother and faster after the update...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast