Copy / Paste S Note ??

jhbacon

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi All:
I am trying to copy an S note that I have pasted 2 images into, and included some handwritten text. The images overlap each other by a small amount, and the text covers both images. The note has been saved, and I am trying to copy the entire note to an email. However, it seems that I can only copy one of the note images, and none of the text. Is there a way to copy the entire note to an email, or anywhere else for that matter ?

Thanks ...... Jeff

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
With the document open, can you tap on the share icon (the sideways V) and when asked how to share, choose email or Gmail, whichever you use.

The note should be applied to the email in full. At least that is how I have done it in the past.

Could one of the pictures actually be viewed from a web site? In other words, did you save it from the web or just link to it. That may keep it from showing up in the email until it is opened by the recipient and internet access is present.

Other things I have noticed is that s note can be a little flakey at times, to the point where the screen does not seem to refresh properly and not all items are drawn. Makes it look like things are missing, but if you scroll a little they appear again.

It's not wrong to fondle the s pen.

jhbacon

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Almost ! The share method allowed me to include the s note as an attachment, but not as part of the body of the email.
What I was trying to do was send an email that was a bit more pleasing than simple text.
I guess I am one step closer......Thanks ! !