Save online image to gallery

sakmak

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

So I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and there are some things I can't figure out how to do. I'm taking notes on S Note, and I want to import a picture from online into my notes. So I'm trying to save the online photo to my gallery so that I can import it into S Note. However, I can't seem to save it to my gallery. When I click and hold on the image for 2 seconds, a window pops up giving me the option to save the image. When I click on Save Image, it only saves the image in My Files, but not in my Gallery app. How do I save the online photo so that it is saved in Gallery.

Thanks

momidadah21

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
hmmmm..i tap and hold at the pictures then there will be a pop up.. i choose save image then it is downloaded on my gallery.. how come yours is not happening that way.. i'm usi g the default browser.. but even in firefox it works that way..

sakmak

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
So I just realized that I only have this problem with the Chrome browser. When I use Chrome, I can't seem to save online images to the Gallery. But if I use the Internet Browser that came with the tablet, I have no problem saving online images to the gallery. This is sort of annoying though because I like to use the Chrome browser. Anybody else have this issue with Chrome? If so, any solution to the problem?