Transferring Movies to my Galaxy Note 10.1, need help please.

Samuel Moren

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a ton of movies in .mp4 format. Today I got a shiny brand new Note 10.1 from Verizion and put in an extra 32gb micro SD card that I had laying around.

I plugged the device into my computer and started to transfer movies to the device and when I do it asks me if I want to "Yes, convert and copy (recommended)" or "No, just copy".

When I click No, just copy it transfers fast but when I try to play it (I use Dice Player and have for a long time because it is a great free video player and when I listen using my bluetooth headset it does not have an audio lag) I get a really spotty playback, kinda skips a bit and looks aweful.

I just started copying the same movie using the "Yes, convert and copy" method and now it tells me it is going to take me 5 hours+ hours to transfer!

What is my best option for transferring my movie collection to my phone for when I want to take something with me?

I am sure I dont need to keep the file in full format as it stands (they are 2-3gb and play great on my 40" TV) but I dont know the best way to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sam

Samuel Moren

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Well it looks like the built in video player works with the mp4 movies as they are just fine, seems like Dice Player does not like the tablet like it does my phone.

I will try out my stereo bluetooth headset later and see if it works out well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38