[SPRINT] Best Rom for Sprint Note II

born2ride41

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Rooted my phone and am currently running the jellybomb rom which is good but what is the absolute best.....your thoughts please and thank you!!!
Respectfully your the Greatest Phone on Earth

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best Rom for Sprint Note II

Rooted my phone and am currently running the jellybomb rom which is good but what is the absolute best.....your thoughts please and thank you!!!
Respectfully your the Greatest Phone on Earth

I like tw roms much more than aosp or cm. Right now I find jellybomb hard to beat with all the options Josh has stuck in it.

born2ride41

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

I just flashed miui and its pretty sweet actuallly the only thing I dont understand is the voicemail indicator I went to my voicemail and I have no messages but it still says I have 3...has any one else had this issue? ?

Sent from my Note II

born2ride41

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

I would agree the themeing is horrible I am enjoying this miui rom its awesome I also enjoyed the hacked pandora on jellybomb though lol no commercials and as many skips as I want

From my Note II

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I would agree the themeing is horrible I am enjoying this miui rom its awesome I also enjoyed the hacked pandora on jellybomb though lol no commercials and as many skips as I want

From my Note II

Thinking of bombing mine just for this now... just don't like the theme.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Thinking of bombing mine just for this now... just don't like the theme.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Here's a theme I'm working on for the JellyBomb. Still got some blue to get rid of. It will be for the Sprint GN2. I have it on my phone now but it isn't complete yet. But you can get a teaser by following the link.

AnaKondaBomb

MikeCallery

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
i have to agree with the above in that Jelly Bomb is without a doubt one of, if not, the best out there but the blue theme is, in my opinion, way overdone. I actually got to the point that I went back to the stock rom and then manually cleaned up the phone and it's just so nice seeing the regular screen colors again. If Josh ever did JellyBomb without a theme, I'd be back in a heartbeat.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i have to agree with the above in that Jelly Bomb is without a doubt one of, if not, the best out there but the blue theme is, in my opinion, way overdone. I actually got to the point that I went back to the stock rom and then manually cleaned up the phone and it's just so nice seeing the regular screen colors again. If Josh ever did JellyBomb without a theme, I'd be back in a heartbeat.

While i hate what stock looks like, i agree that Josh's rom is over done with blue. That's why I am working on getting the AnaKonda theme completely up and running on JellyBomb. It uses two colors to break the monotony of a single color. I chose to theme Josh's rom because it's very stable and smooth and perhaps the best one out right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38