Problems with Notification bar on SPH L900 using LiquidSmooth 4.4.4 and Nova Launcher

bongolock

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi there,
I recently flashed the LiquidSmooth 4.4.4 ROM and so far, I love it. I also installed Nova Launcher Prime for added customization. Prior to rooting, I really liked how Nova allowed you toggle the Notification bar off/on. I did something last night that changed that functionality. Now, the Notification bar doesn't come up at all, regardless of how I have the settings enabled on the ROM and on Nova. If I remove the settings that toggled the Notification bar off/on, I still can't get the Notification bar to either stay up. I have also tried setting different shortcuts to toggle this off/on, and that doesn't make a difference either. I uninstalled all the other launchers I was testing, I even reinstalled Nova Launcher Prime. I will be trying a few more things, but I was hoping someoe may have come across this before.

Thanks in advance!

bongolock

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
RESOLVED!
I must have enabled a Liquid feature called expanded desktop. As soon as I toggled it off, I am able to toggle my notification bar like normal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87