Difference between broken screen and broken LCD? =((

Zack Muncy

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I have a galexy prevail LTE sm-g360, i can see the screen light up but most is black and sections of messed up lines, but when i restarte the phone i see the boost logo in two parts.

would u think id need a whole new digitizer or what would you suggest?

rythmanraj

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
i have a broken screen and i am told that the folder needs to be replaced, so was your video about LCD+Digitizer replacement or otherwise, also that i had my LCD broken but the touch on the top still works any idea as to if that can be corrected by adding something on top the the broken screen

jval_is_fly

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
They do have some cases available, as I've learned after the dropping my phone. It seems that for my particular drop even a soft case would have saved the screen. It landed right on the top right corner. Anyway, lesson learned...I'm ordering a case online.

I order ALL of my cases through eBay. You just have to browse. Currently the case I use is Tim Burton themed. I hate bulky cases and stay away from Other Boxes bc my phone (excuse my honesty) is usually in my bra.
My favorite brand is Tech21, the ones sold for $40+ at T-Mobile...the last one I got cost me $12 with free shipping. I have dropped, gotten pissed off and thrown it against the wall and even had a car till over it when I forgot about it on the trunk and my phone was perfect. I wouldn't recommend ordering it in purple Because it turns a funny brown color.
Other than that ANYTHING (got my fiancee an Otter Box Defender for $6 free shipping by bidding (which I hardly do...I usually check the "buy it now" or "best offer" showing from "lowest price" ... If you don't mind the wait check "on eBay only" and it's usually cheaper from other countries but I have waited for up to 3wks for an order. If I need something ASAP I check "US Only".
-may be an eBay addict because I buy everything from there.. Even dresses and shoes needed for the vintage pinup modeling that I do. $80+ for a LindyBop dress or $10...hmmm hard choice. Lol.
Good luck and happy shopping!

Chasity107

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
IDK if my son broke both the screen and digitizer. U can accept calls and make calls but u can't see screen it's jus green so u can't make or receive messages.so what do u think that it is. Both? And how much would it costs me. It's a Galaxy S7 Edge.

Muhammad Ali36

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
My dad's galaxy s7 edge's upper glass broke like 2 days ago.A guy told him he should sell it cause the broken glass will damage the LCD and the LCD will sooner or later completly go black
Again everything works fine expect only the glass is cracked a bit.My question is will it really damage the LCD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa