Do you have Camcorder App in your draw?

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I have Camera App. And I Know you can open that you CaMera switch to the Camcorder. but if you Want the Camcorder on your main screen. How do I get that?
I don't see the app in my app draw

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Analyss14

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
There is no 'camcorder app' that comes pre-installed on the phone but I'm sure you could probably find one on the play store. If you want quick access to your camcorder, you can open the camera app and set it to camcorder, the next time you open it it will be on the camcorder setting, I'm pretty sure this setting would remain constant unless you power off/reboot your phone. However when you want to use the camera you would have to switch again so you're not saving much time there. Do you need a dedicated camera app? Another option would be to set your camera app to record setting when opened then set another camera app as you default camera. That way you can just have both apps on your homescreen. Also with a launcher you could change the icon and name of your (pre-installed) camera app to 'camcorder' so there's no confusion. That's all I got so I hope it helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38