Handwriting to Keyboard

jmg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Help!

I figured out this morning how to switch to the handwriting mode (and now don't remember what I did). Now whenever I want to type something it shows up, and I can't figure out how to get back to the keyboard. Could someone kindly show me how.

Otherwise, having a great time with my new toy!

Metro2033

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
To go back to default keyboard, just above the grey area where you write there are 6 keys. The second from the left key looks like a keyboard, push it to go back to regular keyboard.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
With the keyboard open, go into notification bar and it will show keyboard option to change keyboard.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
one thing That really sucks is that it often uses capital letters even when I don't write capital letters. I wrote this with my S pen

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
When you are fixing to type in the box, pull the s pen and tap in the box, that will pull up the pen handwriting recognition.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I think sonetimes its still faster to type without the s pen using 2 fingers especially since the phone is bigger

I'm positive that unless you are absolutely noobie at keyboards, it'll always be faster to tap out a text with your fingers than it is to hand write.

But for elderly people or just older people in general who have no experience with these on screen keyboards and the actual layout of a keyboard, it might be faster and easier for them to use what they're used to; handwriting.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
For those that are unaware, the writing app aldo recognizes cursive hand writing and it seems to do a pretty decent job of converting to print.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY