Note 2 and 3rd-party launchers

Jennings Richmond

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I've seen some talk of how using custom ROMs can affect the functionality of the S Pen. Being the noob that I am, I'm unsure if this extends to launchers.

Am I unable to use one to alter the appearance of Android if I want to keep my S Pen functioning as it should?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've seen some talk of how using custom ROMs can affect the functionality of the S Pen. Being the noob that I am, I'm unsure if this extends to launchers.

Am I unable to use one to alter the appearance of Android if I want to keep my S Pen functioning as it should?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

You will not lose S Pen functionality with a third party launcher. I use Nova and still have all the same S Pen features available. Give one a try, you can't do any damage that can't be undone very easily by simply reverting back to the stock launcher.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I installed Nova Prime on Thursday night, but noticed a big difference in battery drop yesterday. I don't remember experiencing battery drop when using Nova on my GS3. I backed it up and then uninstalled Nova last night so I can watch the battery today.

As far as S-Pen functionality, all worked perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non