Best Screen protector so far?

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
What do you think?

Well, not as good as I hoped.
Pen is about 15% less sensitive and doesn't glide very well.
At first I assumed it just needed time to cure, but 5 days in and no improvement.
Perhaps Ghost Armor didn't use a different formula for this material to improve stylus input for the Note. It feels just like the ones on my iPad. Touch response is fantastic though.
I installed an Ionic case and has begun lifting the material from the screen edge.
I'm not really happy with this. I'd advise against it unless you are doing mostly touch and are not installing a case that touches the screen in a way that will peel the edges.
I've had great success with it on my iPads. One of them still has the original from over 1 1/2 years ago.
They are great on other devices just not the Note 2.

I'm considering pulling it off and getting a refund and keep the glass naked. I've had my Droid X naked for 2.5 years and remarkably the screen is still in good shape despite the body being scratched all to hell. I know Gorilla Glass isn't scratch proof, but I think with the Ionic case there really isn't much that is going to bother the glass.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
another vote for SGP Ultra Crystal. Used it for my last 2 phones. Last phone used it for ~2 years with no peeling, color issues, or deep scratches. Highly recommended. I even used it with a case -- absolutely no peeling on the edges.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I hope spigen comes out with a glass T for the note 2, though on all the reviews I have seen and read, they said they were not going to. But my hope is still for it.

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well, not as good as I hoped.
Pen is about 15% less sensitive and doesn't glide very well.
At first I assumed it just needed time to cure, but 5 days in and no improvement.
Perhaps Ghost Armor didn't use a different formula for this material to improve stylus input for the Note. It feels just like the ones on my iPad. Touch response is fantastic though.
I installed an Ionic case and has begun lifting the material from the screen edge.
I'm not really happy with this. I'd advise against it unless you are doing mostly touch and are not installing a case that touches the screen in a way that will peel the edges.
I've had great success with it on my iPads. One of them still has the original from over 1 1/2 years ago.
They are great on other devices just not the Note 2.

I'm considering pulling it off and getting a refund and keep the glass naked. I've had my Droid X naked for 2.5 years and remarkably the screen is still in good shape despite the body being scratched all to hell. I know Gorilla Glass isn't scratch proof, but I think with the Ionic case there really isn't much that is going to bother the glass.

Really? I don't use my pen much but it seems to work perfectly with the Ghost Armor for me/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38