- 2 Posts
S Pen airview doesnt work on some parts of screen
I bought note 2 few days ago and I have noticed that S Pen airview icon (small blue circle) does not work on lower right hand corner of my screen. When I hover the pen over that part of screen that blue circle does not appear at all but every thing else works fine (display, touch)
is this a manufacture fault? Is there anyway to fix this? or should I take it back to the shop?
- 02-16-2013, 01:26 AM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: S Pen airview doesnt work on some parts of screen
I haven't noticed this. I'm going to try it and post back.
Yeah it's the very bottom right. I've had my Note 2 for at least a month now and never did notice. It's not a problem for me. I wonder if other's have this same defect. Or maybe it's just the way it's designed.
How did you come across this? I guess I never get that close to the bottom of the screen. Either way, it's no big deal. If everything else works fine on you're Note 2 I wouldn't replace it over this one little thing. Maybe we can get more insight on this as it's just a very small area and even smaller in landscape.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-16-2013, 04:56 AM #4
- 02-16-2013, 03:13 PM #5
- 02-19-2013, 09:29 AM #6
- By fgkay in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:57 AM
- By alextrox69 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:29 PM
- By alextrox69 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:29 PM
- By austin.n in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 10:15 PM
- By cpwinters in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:49 PM