S Pen airview doesnt work on some parts of screen

TheUnlucker

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

I bought note 2 few days ago and I have noticed that S Pen airview icon (small blue circle) does not work on lower right hand corner of my screen. When I hover the pen over that part of screen that blue circle does not appear at all but every thing else works fine (display, touch)

is this a manufacture fault? Is there anyway to fix this? or should I take it back to the shop?

Thanks

Last edited:

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed this. I'm going to try it and post back.

Yeah it's the very bottom right. I've had my Note 2 for at least a month now and never did notice. It's not a problem for me. I wonder if other's have this same defect. Or maybe it's just the way it's designed.

How did you come across this? I guess I never get that close to the bottom of the screen. Either way, it's no big deal. If everything else works fine on you're Note 2 I wouldn't replace it over this one little thing. Maybe we can get more insight on this as it's just a very small area and even smaller in landscape.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

TheUnlucker

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hmm thats interesting...

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I have attached an image of the area where airview does not work.

9kmp1x.png

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
umy4areg.jpg
The lower right part of the screen will enable an arrow if the application supports it. For example, in Chrome I don't see this but in Tapatalk I do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I too have notice that the pen icon isnt recongnized in some areas. Mine is on the very upoer right cornere. Only time ive noticed though is when doing photo artist and im colorin

Sent via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty