Note 2 for Dumbies

darkstarr33

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Very new to this Note 2 and I feel a lost since switching from my Iphone. I have been attempting to do a back up using Kies, but it tells me the device is not supported, yet it accepts my Galaxy S3 (not very well though) So I am hoping someone has a different program and easy instruction as I am smart phone challanged. I have read that it is possible to back up everything on the phone from google, but I can't find anything to tell me how to do it.

Thanks in advance

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Very new to this Note 2 and I feel a lost since switching from my Iphone. I have been attempting to do a back up using Kies, but it tells me the device is not supported, yet it accepts my Galaxy S3 (not very well though) So I am hoping someone has a different program and easy instruction as I am smart phone challanged. I have read that it is possible to back up everything on the phone from google, but I can't find anything to tell me how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Settings> accounts> google> tap on your account and check off what you want to sync. Then hit sync now at the bottom.

I would copy all your photos from your phone to your computer.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
A real dumb question no doubt :) how do I copy my stock calendar to my PC as I use it as a work appointments diary and don't have it backed up and have no idea how to do it, what program do I need on my pc? Any help in stupid person speak :) much appreciated.

Andy

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
You have a Google account, correct? :) use THAT for your calendar, on the phone and it will be available anywhere u have a browser, android, Apple device... The first thing I did when I got my Note2 was to hide the useless (IMO) "My Calendar" feature. Just be careful when creating new events on the phone, you don't inadvertently end up with them on the "My Calendar".

And to answer your question...sorry I have NO clue.

EDIT: it's not a good idea to piggyback your unrelated question onto someone else's thread. It's not useful for YOU, as someone may be more inclined to see your own properly titled question (your own thread) than to stumble upon it here.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana