How to recover contacts from my Samsung Galaxy?

doblo

May 19, 2013
Visit site
There were too much data on my Galaxy Note. I just want to clean it up, but accidentally deleted the whole contacts list. I checked my Google account. There is no backup. How can I get them back? Is there any way to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
You may be better served by posting in your device specific forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
There were too much data on my Galaxy Note. I just want to clean it up, but accidentally deleted the whole contacts list. I checked my Google account. There is no backup. How can I get them back? Is there any way to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note?

Hate to break this to you, but if your contacts were only saved in your device and not Google, then they are gone.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
You may be better served by posting in your device specific forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

I'd say you are in trouble......If you use google mail then go to it and see if you have them there. I added phone numbers to my email addresses so that I would have them both at all times. Maybe syncing will bring them back too.

chipsang

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friends My Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G ( SGH -I997R) was locked in too many pattern attempts and I was forced to do a Hardware reset ( wipe). Now I am recovering Data from 13Gb Had disk.I would like to know location of conatcts ( file format & extension). Can someone pls. help.
Thank You
Chip

chipsang

May 29, 2013
Visit site
HI Tony Bag O donuts , Yolend & Other friends
Thank You so much for all your guys suggestions and help.
Now I feel after reading all of your views that those contacts are gone &cannot be recover ,unless ,FBI or CIA come to rescue.
anyway a lession learnt to backup regularly.
Best Wishes for everyone.
Regards
chip

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Might want to post in the Samsung forums. Samsung's have their own contacts app and I think their own way to backup to the cloud. Seems kind of redundant but I usually use Gmail apps rather than the Samsung ones so not tied to a particular manufacturer's software ecosystem.

Posted via Android Central App

Fahad Mehar

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to recover delete video from my Samsung Galaxy?

I need serious help here, I delete my Video from my Phone " Camera Pictures " I want to recover it back. How I recover my data from Android ? and It was deleted from Phone memory not from Memory card. I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Milly young

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, and there is another problem, I don't know know how to unload the unnecessary inborn apps, those apps take much space and make no difference to me at all.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! but how to root?

Do a search on Google for "root whatever device you have" and do a lot of reading. Don't just read one way, read them all. When you're done reading read more. Really understand the process and how to do it. Further, understand how to recover if something goes wrong. I like answering posts on AC, but not as much as I like preventing the ones where someone has a problem. Read read read read!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty