I need help.... After being an iphone user.

newbee11

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have recently changed to a galaxy note 2. My problems are numerous.It is saying my storage is full I can not take and send photos or look at my albums. I don't want all thealbums that are on it but my fb ones loaded , how do i delete them. I also bought a sd card thinking that would automaticly give me more storage but it hasn't i cant download new apps. Also when I plug my phone into the computer nothing happens. I guess i'm used to itunes where the phone syncs to the computer, can you do anything like this with this phone? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have recently changed to a galaxy note 2. My problems are numerous.It is saying my storage is full I can not take and send photos or look at my albums. I don't want all thealbums that are on it but my fb ones loaded , how do i delete them. I also bought a sd card thinking that would automaticly give me more storage but it hasn't i cant download new apps. Also when I plug my phone into the computer nothing happens. I guess i'm used to itunes where the phone syncs to the computer, can you do anything like this with this phone? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Welcome to Android and the forums!

You may find this helpful http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/137252-apple-users-guide-android.html

I do not have a Note 2, but an S3, and I can try to help you out.
As for your concerns...You can tap on My Files. That is a file explorer. The first step it will go to is choosing between your Internal and External Storage. First thing I would do is go into your photos and click on the menu key that is next to the home button. Then click select all. At the top right, you can then choose move or copy, select move and move all those pictures to your External SD card. That will give you some room, and if you have a lot of photos, this may take several minutes.

The next thing I would like to see is go into Settings>Storage. It should give you a colored bar graph of a breakdown of your storage space. Take a screenshot (should be Home and power) and post it here.