Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Lock Screen Help

I downloaded and installed the new version of FoxFi and it forced me to have a pin lock on the screen. Now, since I installed FoxFi, my phone has been freezing and running like garbage. It has been uninstalled.

So, my hope was that I could then change my lock screen back to the standard swiping but I can't because, it says "turned off by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage" under all lock screen options except for PIN. The only option I can do for my lock screen is a PIN number and I hate it. Can anyone help me get this back to normal?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts

Default Re: Lock Screen Help

Go info your security settings and check the device administrators section....make sure FoxFi isn't still checked as one. Uninstalling should have resolved that, but it's worth a look. If that doesn't work, try contacting them directly...I'm sure you're not the first to run into this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Re: Lock Screen Help

Quote Originally Posted by cpaight View Post
    Go info your security settings and check the device administrators section....make sure FoxFi isn't still checked as one. Uninstalling should have resolved that, but it's worth a look. If that doesn't work, try contacting them directly...I'm sure you're not the first to run into this.
    FoxFi is no longer listed in the device administrator section. And I still can't change my lock screen. I'm going to have to contact them and see what the heck they did to mess up my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk