Galaxy Note 3 Shipping October 1 for $300

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. I want to try this out pretty bad. I loved my Note 2, but don't think the 3 can compete with the HTC One for my main device. Still looks awesome, though.

Jbecknell

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey Scott, just wanted to ask you, since I'm thinking of upgrading to either as note 3 or an HTC one, why do you prefer the one over the note 2? Thanks in advance...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey Scott, just wanted to ask you, since I'm thinking of upgrading to either as note 3 or an HTC one, why do you prefer the one over the note 2? Thanks in advance...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

It's totally my use case. A little background: I'm a 30 year old father of a 3 year old daughter.
The camera totally wows me. Better than the shooter on the Note 2 by far. The zoes and highlights are amazing for me. I can share a day's worth of photos of her and family with one or two highlights. That makes life so much easier for me. Also, when I'm doing dishes or working on a project, being able to listen to podcasts with the One's speakers is a lot better than the Note. They're loud and clear, and I'm a podcast addict. IR blaster is also a win over the Note 2, but the 3 will be including it. The screen on the One is pretty amazing to look at. That's just a little bonus, as I didn't mind the Note 2 screen at all. If you were to side by side them the One would blow it away, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo