Show me how to use my Samsung galaxy note 3 mobile phone as remote control for my hisense smart tv

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
They have an app specifically designed for it...but if it's anything like the app for my Galaxy Note 4, it's trash. It'll basically spam you with ads and take over your lock screen. There aren't a lot of choices out there, at least for the older models. I'm not sure if the experience is similar for more up to date phone models.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
They have an app specifically designed for it...but if it's anything like the app for my Galaxy Note 4, it's trash. It'll basically spam you with ads and take over your lock screen. There aren't a lot of choices out there, at least for the older models. I'm not sure if the experience is similar for more up to date phone models.
Yeah I believe the peels app was problematic

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I believe the peels app was problematic

Yeah, I remember using it when the note 4 was still being supported, and it was fine. I recently tried going back to it and reinstalled the app, and it was like logging back into your myspace account after years of activity. A total dumpster fire of ads and pop-ups.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, I remember using it when the note 4 was still being supported, and it was fine. I recently tried going back to it and reinstalled the app, and it was like logging back into your myspace account after years of activity. A total dumpster fire of ads and pop-ups.
Yeah