Does the Note 3 have an IR blaster?

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does. Its located at the top of the phone. I've seen a couple of videos point it out and it was confirmed on the N3 spec page on Samsungs site.

Josh the Happy

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The app works fine, but it is bloated with A LOT of excess crap which makes it kind of annoying to use.
I really like the my Note 8.0 and am seeking a better universal remote app.

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The IR blaster is so much fun. Especially when you're in a takeaway or restaurant where there's TV sets installed you can annoy people by changing the channel without them ever noticing it was you haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I like watchon except it is annoying with the initial menus you have to go through in order to get to the actual remote. However it isn't bad. Definitely a lot more convenient then using 3 remotes like I did.

cdjh

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way or perhaps an app that will learn ir codes from existing remotes? I had thought the G2 could do this. Never heard of a Samsung product with this capability.

Posted via Android Central App

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way or perhaps an app that will learn ir codes from existing remotes? I had thought the G2 could do this. Never heard of a Samsung product with this capability.

Posted via Android Central App

Well now you have heard of this. And the foundations for changing TV channels is that you need to have an infrared sensor component in your s2 which it doesn't have to make your phone into a remote control.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty