T-Mobile Galaxy Gear 20% off...

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
So I just checked T-Mobile website to check the availability on Galaxy Gear. Jet Black and Wild Orange is already listed as Out Of Stock but Oatmeal Beige is In Stock and can be purchased with a 20% off promo code.

Even though it has received horrible reviews, sounds like this a good deal for somebody who is a watch aficionado like me. Especially after getting 20% off. :)

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
This might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask anyway. The Galaxy Gear is not carrier specific as far as I can tell. It connects to the Note 3 via Bluetooth. Is this correct. I am wanting to get the Gear, I have already ordered the Note 3 from Verizon, but I am wanting to get the Gear as well. The discount with T-Mobile will get it in my price range I am willing to spend on the Gear. $225 +/-. I just want to make sure it will work with what ever carrier I am using.

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
This might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask anyway. The Galaxy Gear is not carrier specific as far as I can tell. It connects to the Note 3 via Bluetooth. Is this correct. I am wanting to get the Gear, I have already ordered the Note 3 from Verizon, but I am wanting to get the Gear as well. The discount with T-Mobile will get it in my price range I am willing to spend on the Gear. $225 +/-. I just want to make sure it will work with what ever carrier I am using.

Yes. It will work with your Verizon GN3, since it is not carrier specific.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know about the 25%. Thanks for posting that.
But how were you able to order a black one? It says Out Of Stock and been like that for past few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's available now.

Now what?! Am I going to learn patience and save $75 or be impulsive and lose $75? Arrgghhh! I don't want to have to make this decision! I wonder if I can find a coupon like this for in-store purchases for Best Buy or another carrier.

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
It's available now.

Now what?! Am I going to learn patience and save $75 or be impulsive and lose $75? Arrgghhh! I don't want to have to make this decision! I wonder if I can find a coupon like this for in-store purchases for Best Buy or another carrier.

I try placing the order after signing into MyT-Mobile but both the Jet Black and Wild Orange are listed as Out of Stock with only Oatmeal Beige showing as available but I don't want that color.

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
They'll be 150 dollars by Christmas because no one is buying them

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know lol... I tried all of yesterday with no success - kept gettig referred to an 800 number where no one could help me. Today the order went through as I thought I would try one last time. It did mention that it was back ordered but I should get it in a week. Well, all I wanted was to save the $80 (with tax). That makes it much easier to be an early adapter in light of these mixed reviews...

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't know lol... I tried all of yesterday with no success - kept gettig referred to an 800 number where no one could help me. Today the order went through as I thought I would try one last time. It did mention that it was back ordered but I should get it in a week. Well, all I wanted was to save the $80 (with tax). That makes it much easier to be an early adapter in light of these mixed reviews...

Did you place the order after signing into MyT-Mobile with an option to charge it on the account statement or did you not sign into MyT-Mobile at all?

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site

I ordered one too with the 25% off. Even though it got mixed reviews paying $245 with tax shipped is not a bad deal

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you place the order after signing into MyT-Mobile with an option to charge it on the account statement or did you not sign into MyT-Mobile at all?

I am with Sprint. I did not sign in at all. Just went to Note 3 accessories, clicked on the black watch and went to my cart to check out using the promo code.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc