Do you have a Note 3? What's your thoughts on it?

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Been with my phone for a week now ....LOVE THIS PHONE! The battery is amazing, Its sucha fast phone. Ive has little things that bothered me but nothing to run home to.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
amazing phone. battery life is so good that I could watch netflix for a good 30-35 minutes and it drains just 5 percent on 3G.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today, while I can appreciate a manufacturer not trying to bundle some cheap headphones with a premium phone, I don't like the fact that they come with NO headphones at all. If we're paying full price for these devices, at least throw us a bone, not a cheap one, but at least an adequate one.

The T-Mobile Note 3 came with the headphones. Verizon Wireless and AT&T either chose to remove them or asked Samsung not to include them in the first place.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried HBOGO? I hear it doesn't work on the N3. I don't know if that's with certain carriers or somehow just the phone. I use MAXgo and HBOGO on my N2 all the time.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried HBOGO? I hear it doesn't work on the N3. I don't know if that's with certain carriers or somehow just the phone. I use MAXgo and HBOGO on my N2 all the time.

It works on mine. Just watched HBO GO last night on my Note 3.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

ludzy

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Love my note3. Purchased it sim free from dailaphone in the UK. Battery is great. Easily last me 1.5 days on heavy use. Love the size and was slightly surprised I didn't find it to big but now I have a spigen case on it it feels a lot bigger but at least it's protected. Only thing I didn't like was touchwiz. I've never used touchwiz before (always had stock nexus). For me touchwiz just lagged far to much. And the gallery app lags like crazy. So I installed nova prime and installed the stock jb gallery app and all is good. A great device. Certainly happy I moved from my nexus 4.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I think that was an issue with smart rotation, I turned it off on the Note 2 and my rotation problems went away. I did not even enable it on the Note 3
Thank you! The rotation has been so bad on my N2 this past month and you just fixed the problem. I hope you win the lottery because you deserve it lol

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow... ok. 1, we're still in a recession and thought they'd want to make a sale. 2, what ever happen to making the customer happy? It doesn't hurt to ask, but figured since they rip us off on the headphones they'd try to make it right. I was just asking who got it and if they're happy with it. That's what this post was about.

You want a discount, wait for it to go on sale.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
The T-Mobile Note 3 came with the headphones. Verizon Wireless and AT&T either chose to remove them or asked Samsung not to include them in the first place.

After seeing how many overpriced, aftermarket earbuds corp. stores are now selling, I now know why they removed them for walk ins, at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn