T-Mobile Galaxy Gear order...

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering...all those who ordered a Galaxy Gear from T-Mobile(with or without the discount code), have any of you'll received shipping notifications yet?
I ordered on 10/04 with the 30% discount code, while placing the order it did say currently BackOrdered and will be available to ship out by 10/07 with a delivery date of 10/10. 10/07 has come and gone and still no sign of it being shipped out. I am as it is an impatient person, especially when it comes to new tech. I want the damn thing, and I want it now...lol
No option but to wait, since all the BB stores near me are now Out of Stock.

Let's keep each other posted in here regarding the shipping info from T-Mob.

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering...all those who ordered a Galaxy Gear from T-Mobile(with or without the discount code), have any of you'll received shipping notifications yet?
I ordered on 10/04 with the 30% discount code, while placing the order it did say currently BackOrdered and will be available to ship out by 10/07 with a delivery date of 10/10. 10/07 has come and gone and still no sign of it being shipped out. I am as it is an impatient person, especially when it comes to new tech. I want the damn thing, and I want it now...lol
No option but to wait, since all the BB stores near me are now Out of Stock.

Let's keep each other posted in here regarding the shipping info from T-Mob.

Same here man. I called t mobile and they said "generally" when something is back ordered it will take 3-5 business days for the device to ship

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Calling T-Mobile to find out about order status is like banging your head on a wall.

Sad thing is I work for t mobile & I receive more information on blogs & tech sites then the company I work for. I'm sure the customer care reps are just as uninformed as I am

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got the email from tmobile stating that they made a mistake on the pricing and that the order was cancelled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Same here luckily I literally just got back from price matching at a best buy where I got a mocha gear + the protection package for 270

Nice!
I tried at 2 different locations, but both the store managers refused. Stating that the price should be advertised, and not through a promo code. I'll try again at different locations as soon as they get it in stock.

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice!
I tried at 2 different locations, but both the store managers refused. Stating that the price should be advertised, and not through a promo code. I'll try again at different locations as soon as they get it in stock.
I used the order email I received that didn't show a discount just the price plus tax

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Regardless of T-Mobiles error on their website, you placed an order in good faith, they accepted it in good faith it is a contract. I would suggest users make a stink about it sure they took a bath on it but that is THEIR problem, not ours.

velocity137

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Regardless of T-Mobiles error on their website, you placed an order in good faith, they accepted it in good faith it is a contract. I would suggest users make a stink about it sure they took a bath on it but that is THEIR problem, not ours.

I called phone support and was sent through to phone orders and the woman I talked to said that they had over 900 orders they had to cancel due to it being incorrectly listed but that if you call to complain then reorder it at full price and call back after it ships they will credit your account the 30%. So it looks like enough people have complained that they've decided to honor the deal but make you jump through hoops to get it.

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I called phone support and was sent through to phone orders and the woman I talked to said that they had over 900 orders they had to cancel due to it being incorrectly listed but that if you call to complain then reorder it at full price and call back after it ships they will credit your account the 30%. So it looks like enough people have complained that they've decided to honor the deal but make you jump through hoops to get it.

Sweet! good to see Tmobile doing the right thing :)

pharmboy24

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Does this mean you need to be a t mobile customer and they will just credit your account the 30% or will they issue a 30% refund on your credit card they charged?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

velocity137

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Does this mean you need to be a t mobile customer and they will just credit your account the 30% or will they issue a 30% refund on your credit card they charged?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

It's a case by case thing but I would assume even though you don't have an account with them that they would still honor it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

jeslevine

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Tmobile isn't doing the right thing. I ordered a few days ago. They even called to confirm my order 1 day before they contacted me and told me they cancelled my order. When I called to complain there was no 30% if I reordered it at full price, and call back after it ships offer, at least for me they didn't make that offer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19