who's going naked?

sprungson

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought that folio wallet case by incipio the first day, and I was thinking of getting the official Samsung case , but this phone is so beautiful and fits in the hand nicely bare. In thinking if going caseless. Anybody else opt out of using a case?

Posted via Android Central App

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used a case since I got it but I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid on the way along with an iloome glass screen protector. I already got a tiny knick on the silver trim on the top right side of my phone from not using a case. It's really hard to see but I would prefer to not get anymore of those. I baby my phone and rarely ever drop them.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Droid Gator

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
No case as of yet and it has already caught the eye of a few of my iPhone friends. It's funny when they start to question their iPhone loyalty. Mind you, I just converted myself. I may consider a UAG or Otter Box case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk now Free

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
don't have a case, won't be getting one, the device feels good in the hand as it is, no need to make it bigger either

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought that folio wallet case by incipio the first day, and I was thinking of getting the official Samsung case , but this phone is so beautiful and fits in the hand nicely bare. In thinking if going caseless. Anybody else opt out of using a case?

Let's see how you feel after you drop the phone for the first time... lol

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Never used a case. Do have an aftermarket carbon fiber battery cover for looks and better grip. Now I am screen protectorless as well...just feels great.
Pretty careful with my phone. Wish my kids were!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

DavidN1966

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nope no case for now and really don't want to have one on but I will get a temper glass and a outter box and just cut out the plastic screen protector out

sent from my note 3

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I used to use a case all the time on my phones, but after carrying the first Note I stopped doing so because of the extra bulk they added. Now I just carry my devices with no cases so as to enjoy and take advantage of the style and design the OEM had in mind.

However, since I am a runner I do pop on a case when I'm out running. I have tripped a time or two and dropped a phone. So when I'm doing something that I know creates an awkward situation where the possibility of a drop increases, then, and only then, will I pop on a case.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
If I didn't go for the $1 sale on the Neo Hybrid Dante red case then I would be sporting the birthday suit but I couldn't pass up the deal.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I used to use a case all the time on my phones, but after carrying the first Note I stopped doing so because of the extra bulk they added. Now I just carry my devices with no cases so as to enjoy and take advantage of the style and design the OEM had in mind.

However, since I am a runner I do pop on a case when I'm out running. I have tripped a time or two and dropped a phone. So when I'm doing something that I know creates an awkward situation where the possibility of a drop increases, then, and only then, will I pop on a case.

That's what I do as well with my HOX, may do the same with GN3.

on GN3

Dronak

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
At the moment, I don't have a case for my Note 3, just a screen protector. I am considering getting a case though, maybe something like Samsung's S View flip-cover or a similar wallet-type one. I always try to be careful with my phones, so I don't think I need heavy protection, but having something might be nice, especially if it offers some additional features. I guess I'll see what kind of covers are released in the coming months.

ludzy

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Used mine naked for about 3 days and tbh was that scared of dropping it I tried to use it less. Now rocking a spigen neo case. Best thing I ever did.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381694007000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381694007000.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 127

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

I'm loving the phone so much as is. It just feels so much thinner and lighter than my note 2. I do have a leather pouch for when it's not in my hand and I have a Spigen coming for when I'm out and about doing something risky.

perithimus

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I am right now while waiting for my case to be delivered. I ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid in Dante Red. I'm looking forward to it. Looks like a nice case.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't have a case to put on it, but after a long juggle in the kitchen over some porcelain tile, I can't wait to get one.

LOL that made a great visual. That was the one thing I was concerned about. I have mostly carpet but that tile in my kitchen makes me a bit weary with the bigger screen and more room for vibration travel when a drop occurs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non