Galaxy gear question

Ronnie Jordan

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Just got my gear today playing with my new nerd toy. Is there a way to dismiss the phone alarm with the gear?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You mean when the phone rings? Dismiss the call? I thought if when you received a call and swiped to the left that did it. (I had the Gear but no longer do...but I thought I recalled that was how it was done).

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got my gear today playing with my new nerd toy. Is there a way to dismiss the phone alarm with the gear?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Are you referring to event notifications or incoming calls? Either way, you can go into the Gear Manager app on your phone, go to Settings, then Notifications, then unselect calendar, alarms, incoming calls or whatever you don't want to come through to your Gear.

Posted via Android Central App

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Weren't you the one that was really pumping this SmartWatch & how much it made your life a lot better? You had about 10 points about the gear that made it the best thing since what ever?

Cheers, Jon
You mean when the phone rings? Dismiss the call? I thought if when you received a call and swiped to the left that did it. (I had the Gear but no longer do...but I thought I recalled that was how it was done).

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Weren't you the one that was really pumping this SmartWatch & how much it made your life a lot better? You had about 10 points about the gear that made it the best thing since what ever?

Cheers, Jon

I think you may have me confused with a member who goes by the moniker DAS. I am not a big Gear fan. He is.

from my '14 Note 10.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez