Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 13 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 311
Like Tree140Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Post Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    On October 19, 2013, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $349.99 plus taxes of $21.00 at Best Buy store (1087) in York, PA. At a quick glance it seemed like there was nothing wrong with it. The next day I noticed a slight refracting thin line of glare on the screen while web browsing and watching Youtube. I thought it was maybe a finger prints or something. Upon further inspection of the the phone on that day, I noticed it was a small scratch, nick, or something under the screen of the phone. It was located approximately one inch from the top left hand side of the phone toward the middle of the screen. I tried calling Bust Buy, but it was after regular business hours. With further normal use of the phone (charging, texting, phone calls, using GPS, and web browsing) I realized it was getting bigger. It began spread from top of the screen to the bottom of the screen. Remind you I have just gotten the phone. I did not drop it, apply any pressure to the screen or handle it wrong in any way.

    I called the Best Buy store again on during normal business hours where I purchased the phone from on Monday October 21, 2013. Thinking they would help me and it would be a easy fix. I was sadly mistaken! When calling the first time I was met with resistance. When asked to be transferred to the proper department the store put me on hold in excess of up wards of seven minutes or they would simple hang up on me. When I finally was able to talk to someone at the store they took my name and number and said someone would contact me soon. No one ever contacted me back from the store. When I called again on Wednesday October 23, 2013 they informed me it was a Samsung issue. This began them sending me back in forth between companies. Best Buy informed me it is a physical defect that is a manufacturing issue and is under Samsung's warranty. When I call Samsung they inform me that Best Buy should be the one to replace the phone or I can call Sprint and have them take a look at the phone.

    I called Sprint and explained what happen they informed me to come in to one of their store. I went to two different Sprint stores and had trained techs inspect it. They explained to me that there was no other physical defect to the phone other then a the split in the screen. By this time the split on the phone was from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen. Charging the phone seem make the split worse. They also informed me that it could not be repaired at their store because it was to long, I would have to go through the insurance company. When I explained to them it was by no fault of my own they referred me back to Samsung. I have tried multiple time to exchange my phone for a new one or have them fix it. Best Buy and Samsung have refused to acknowledge their defective product.

    I thought I was going crazy. Till I did some research and found out I was not the only one that this has happen to. I feel that Samsung is trying to sweep this under the rug. I understand that it is not as common as software defects, but it can happen. If we can all come together to make this issue known and documented maybe just maybe we would not get the run around when we call Samsung up about this issue. Their is nothing worse then when someone is telling you it is "Physical Damage" and that it is cause by you knowing you did not do anything to the phone for it to happen.

    I hope this help someone. I am still going through the process of getting this issue resolved. In some of the pics it is even hard to see. You have to hold it a certain way to see it. I will keep you guys updated!!! I just pray everything works out. Still hopeful for the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_013729.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_013427.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_014015.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-image001.png   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-image002.png  

    Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_184551.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_184631.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_184835.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_184923.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_184755.jpg  

    Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_184947.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_185042.jpg   Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-20131102_185554.jpg  
  2. #2  
    emiinn's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I hope things work out for you.
    I had a bad experience myself too. When I bought mine my box was unopened but I had an old Samsung charger in it.
    Samsung said it was a assembly fault but they said they couldn't help me.
    Went to the store where they gave me a travel adapter. That's how I charge my phone at the moment.
    If you would ask, it is bought in Europe

    But maybe they transported a few phones too roughly. That could be the reason too for a cracked screen. I don't want to believe they make mistakes like this but hey.. When I saw that oldskool adapter, I really feel you

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Thank I hope so too. I understand they make millions of phones but they are bound to make some mistakes here and there. but us as consumers should not have to pay for it. Samsung should just fess up to it and say hey we will take care of that for you. I was the Biggest Samsung fan ever. I love their TV's, and phones and now I don't know. There customer service is and has left a bad tastes in my mouth. I might just go all Apple from this point on. I know i won't be buying from Best Buy anymore!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by emiinn View Post
    I hope things work out for you.
    I had a bad experience myself too. When I bought mine my box was unopened but I had an old Samsung charger in it.
    Samsung said it was a assembly fault but they said they couldn't help me.
    Went to the store where they gave me a travel adapter. That's how I charge my phone at the moment.
    If you would ask, it is bought in Europe

    But maybe they transported a few phones too roughly. That could be the reason too for a cracked screen. I don't want to believe they make mistakes like this but hey.. When I saw that oldskool adapter, I really feel you

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    BBC News - Samsung Electronics apologises to Chinese consumers

    Samsung Electronics apologises to Chinese consumers

    Samsung Electronics has apologised to Chinese consumers after a report carried on China's state TV claimed some of its phones were malfunctioning.

    The report alleged the phones were crashing due to faulty memory chips and criticised its repair policies.

    Samsung, which generates nearly 14% of its overall revenue from China. said it would provide free repairs for the seven models mentioned in the report.

    In a separate development Samsung was also fined by Taiwanese authorities.

    Taiwan's Fair Trade Commission levied a fine of fined 10m Taiwanese dollars ($340,000; 210,000) over allegations that Samsung had paid money to people to criticise rival's products.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I'd say contacting Samsung would be the best recourse, as they would ultimately need to repair what looks to be a defect in manufacturing/shipping. I have contacted Samsung's technical support though, and can attest to how the agent I spoke with seemed a little incompetent (to say the least). Your best bet is to escalate your issue up the chain of command within Samsung. Contact their support group, and ask to speak to a supervisor, and then you may have to ask to speak to that person's supervisor since companies have caught on and have decided to put non-supervisory agents in place to field calls from consumers. Explain to the person that your phone does not have any obvious damage and that you believe the crack to be a defect. Be as calm as possible, and feel free to convey some frustration as it's easier for them to help you if they feel your genuine frustration. Good luck.
    Thanked by:
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I would never buy a plasma TV from Samsung they had a lot of their units screens cracking on $1500 to $$4000 plasmas blaming customers even when repair companies said it was due to internal temps.

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I have done so. I am in works with Samsung and a General Manager at Bust Buy. Samsung has given me a free UPS slip to send my phone in, they want to have there techs take a look at it. Which I am fine with. I then asked how long will that take? They said about 2 weeks or more. They only have one repair center for all of the US and it is in TX. I live on the East coast. So I was like you want me to go two weeks without my business phone? I don't understand why they can not replace it and have me send it in through Best Buy. It is crazy. I wish Samsung was like Apple and had stores everywhere. Worse thing is I don't know what they are going to do with my phone. They could turn around and say we could not find anything wrong with it and try to bill me.


    Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    I'd say contacting Samsung would be the best recourse, as they would ultimately need to repair what looks to be a defect in manufacturing/shipping. I have contacted Samsung's technical support though, and can attest to how the agent I spoke with seemed a little incompetent (to say the least). Your best bet is to escalate your issue up the chain of command within Samsung. Contact their support group, and ask to speak to a supervisor, and then you may have to ask to speak to that person's supervisor since companies have caught on and have decided to put non-supervisory agents in place to field calls from consumers. Explain to the person that your phone does not have any obvious damage and that you believe the crack to be a defect. Be as calm as possible, and feel free to convey some frustration as it's easier for them to help you if they feel your genuine frustration. Good luck.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfluencedaworld View Post
    I have done so. I am in works with Samsung and a General Manager at Bust Buy. Samsung has given me a free UPS slip to send my phone in, they want to have there techs take a look at it. Which I am fine with. I then asked how long will that take? They said about 2 weeks or more. They only have one repair center for all of the US and it is in TX. I live on the East coast. So I was like you want me to go two weeks without my business phone? I don't understand why they can not replace it and have me send it in through Best Buy. It is crazy. I wish Samsung was like Apple and had stores everywhere. Worse thing is I don't know what they are going to do with my phone. They could turn around and say we could not find anything wrong with it and try to bill me.
    If Samsung was like Apple, we would have 4 inch screens, no replaceable battery, and no sd card support, among other things. When you are with somebody, you have to take all of them, not just the parts you like. I think most of Note 3 buyers are not into 4 inch screens, and no replacable batteries..

    On you being without a phone for two weeks, IMO, you can buy one from Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sams, Cosotos(sp), all of them have at least a 14 day(2 weeks return policy), that should cover your two weeks, and return it.

    Just my two cents..
    Thanked by:
    Gator352 likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    If Samsung was like Apple, we would have 4 inch screens, no replaceable battery, and no sd card support, among other things. When you are with somebody, you have to take all of them, not just the parts you like. I think most of Note 3 buyers are not into 4 inch screens, and no replacable batteries..

    On you being without a phone for two weeks, IMO, you can buy one from Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sams, Cosotos(sp), all of them have at least a 14 day(2 weeks return policy), that should cover your two weeks, and return it.

    Just my two cents..
    I just wish Samsung had stand alone stores like Apple, not small phones like them Or non removable batteries... Lol

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfluencedaworld View Post
    I have done so. I am in works with Samsung and a General Manager at Bust Buy. Samsung has given me a free UPS slip to send my phone in, they want to have there techs take a look at it. Which I am fine with. I then asked how long will that take? They said about 2 weeks or more. They only have one repair center for all of the US and it is in TX. I live on the East coast. So I was like you want me to go two weeks without my business phone? I don't understand why they can not replace it and have me send it in through Best Buy. It is crazy. I wish Samsung was like Apple and had stores everywhere. Worse thing is I don't know what they are going to do with my phone. They could turn around and say we could not find anything wrong with it and try to bill me.
    You've told Samsung and Best Buy that 2 weeks without a phone is unacceptable right? You may have to go ahead and contact the Better Business Bureau, and while I know that for the most part, the BBB tends to be a joke, they'll attempt to contact Samsung and Best Buy on your behalf. At that point, the good companies tend to get on the ball, while the bad ones tend to be indifferent. I'm surprised that Samsung didn't offer to send a regional person to try to assist you. Maybe you should tell the person that you're dealing with at Samsung that you'd like to speak with the person they report to? Like I said, sometimes you have to keep going up the chain of command until you reach someone that can actually do something for you.

    When I worked at Apple, (Yes I know I hate that Apple's customer service is better than a lot of companies' customer service too) I was given a lot of latitude as far as helping someone with their issues. I was even authorized to replace a customer's iPhone if I felt it was warranted, and I was only in a 3rd tier position. I say keep hounding them. Eventually, you'll get the resolution you seek.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfluencedaworld View Post
    Thank I hope so too. I understand they make millions of phones but they are bound to make some mistakes here and there. but us as consumers should not have to pay for it. Samsung should just fess up to it and say hey we will take care of that for you. I was the Biggest Samsung fan ever. I love their TV's, and phones and now I don't know. There customer service is and has left a bad tastes in my mouth. I might just go all Apple from this point on. I know i won't be buying from Best Buy anymore!!!
    Wow, I can't believe Best Buy wouldn't exchange the phone for you. I have never had an issue where my screen was crack that bad, but whenever I had and issue they didn't hesitate to exchange it or give me my money back.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    You've told Samsung and Best Buy that 2 weeks without a phone is unacceptable right? You may have to go ahead and contact the Better Business Bureau, and while I know that for the most part, the BBB tends to be a joke, they'll attempt to contact Samsung and Best Buy on your behalf. At that point, the good companies tend to get on the ball, while the bad ones tend to be indifferent. I'm surprised that Samsung didn't offer to send a regional person to try to assist you. Maybe you should tell the person that you're dealing with at Samsung that you'd like to speak with the person they report to? Like I said, sometimes you have to keep going up the chain of command until you reach someone that can actually do something for you.

    When I worked at Apple, (Yes I know I hate that Apple's customer service is better than a lot of companies' customer service too) I was given a lot of latitude as far as helping someone with their issues. I was even authorized to replace a customer's iPhone if I felt it was warranted, and I was only in a 3rd tier position. I say keep hounding them. Eventually, you'll get the resolution you seek.
    Yes I did tell them that two weeks without my phone is unacceptable. Samsung & Best Buy seem to have this thing about physical damage to phones... That it always must be the customers fault! I have research the BBB as well as a Attorney. I asked the store manager can you please put it in writing that you are denying me an exchange or refund. That's when I got the number to the areas General Manager. I did buy a Apple laptop that day and the Apple guy was very nice... Lol it was like night and day

    Posted via Android Central App
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Harlemknight View Post
    Wow, I can't believe Best Buy wouldn't exchange the phone for you. I have never had an issue where my screen was crack that bad, but whenever I had and issue they didn't hesitate to exchange it or give me my money back.
    Yeah me too. I babied this phone because they did not even have cases for the Note 3 yet. I took extra precautions with it. The crack is very fine. It's like a hair line fracture. 90% of it is internal. What's crazy the LCD is fine. Is just the defect is the glass. I don't even notice it much when I watch videos in the dark depending how I have it positioned.

    Posted via Android Central App
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfluencedaworld View Post
    I just wish Samsung had stand alone stores like Apple, not small phones like them Or non removable batteries... Lol

    Posted via Android Central App
    Okay, I am with you on that...
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Could it be the battery expanding?
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfluencedaworld View Post
    Yeah me too. I babied this phone because they did not even have cases for the Note 3 yet. I took extra precautions with it. The crack is very fine. It's like a hair line fracture. 90% of it is internal. What's crazy the LCD is fine. Is just the defect is the glass. I don't even notice it much when I watch videos in the dark depending how I have it positioned.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I have read complaints about bent iPhone, people swearing they didn't abuse it, and then apple not replacing it or wanting them to pay for a damaged phone.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye680 View Post
    Could it be the battery expanding?
    I was thinking that... It can get pretty hot when you use GPS... And GPS is like the only thing I noticed that runs the battery down quickly. So GPS and then charging could have done it.

    Posted via Android Central App
    shortwave8669 likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    I have read complaints about bent iPhone, people swearing they didn't abuse it, and then apple not replacing it or wanting them to pay for a damaged phone.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    I guess it's a pandemic with phones. I am sure they must know that these phone are not indestructible and glass expands and contracts. I mean there is a battery right behind these LCD's and screens... Lol

    Posted via Android Central App
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Such you are having such an issue with the phone. I have worked on the sales side before, and it can be difficult to work on getting a damaged product fixed. We always tried to go out of our way for the customer, but sometimes your hands are tied waiting on the manufacturer to get back to you. Hope this works out and they fix it for you.

    I know I wish this had the GG3 in it, as it would have helped with some of these in shipping most likely.
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I've had exactly the same problem, the crack originates from the same position (top left) however it heads down to slightly above the bottom right corner... I took some seriously good care of the phone as I was waiting for the case to arrive, and I noticed the crack as I took the phone off charge, (It was lying on the bed... sigh...) but like you, I thought it was a finger mark first...

    All both samsung and my provider have done is give me the run around... going to send it back to them this week to be repaired as the pen is no longer working well on the screen... Gutted cos I wanted the phone for the pen and drawing apps in particular...

    Disgusted at the crappy quality of the parts, there's no comparison to iPhone quality, and the speaker is the worst on the market...
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I is crazy the sales people are like trained to back off. I tell them what happen and all they can say well it sounds to me like physical damage. They hardly even take a look at the phone or inspect it. Only the two Sprint techs took time to look at the phone and where like yeah I can see that you took care of it.They just have never seen of it happen before.


    Quote Originally Posted by AuburnGrad View Post
    Such you are having such an issue with the phone. I have worked on the sales side before, and it can be difficult to work on getting a damaged product fixed. We always tried to go out of our way for the customer, but sometimes your hands are tied waiting on the manufacturer to get back to you. Hope this works out and they fix it for you.

    I know I wish this had the GG3 in it, as it would have helped with some of these in shipping most likely.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    I truly think Samsung is covering this up. They are making money off use buy allowing the customer to fix a defect. I bet they don't even long in the reports when people call up about it. Or they dismiss it as physical damage done by the customer. Samsung has probably produced over 500 million phone. Even if only 500-1,000 per million were defective us as a costumer should not have to pay for a defect in there phones. I think they are betting one people will not come together to fight them or complain enough. Well they have messed with the wrong guy!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Bermuda View Post
    I've had exactly the same problem, the crack originates from the same position (top left) however it heads down to slightly above the bottom right corner... I took some seriously good care of the phone as I was waiting for the case to arrive, and I noticed the crack as I took the phone off charge, (It was lying on the bed... sigh...) but like you, I thought it was a finger mark first...

    All both samsung and my provider have done is give me the run around... going to send it back to them this week to be repaired as the pen is no longer working well on the screen... Gutted cos I wanted the phone for the pen and drawing apps in particular...

    Disgusted at the crappy quality of the parts, there's no comparison to iPhone quality, and the speaker is the worst on the market...
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    My wife and I got brand new Note 3s directly from T-Mobile only last week. She went on a trip to Boston, and the glass cracked on the plane ride back. She never dropped it, and was using it just before it happened. Not sure if it could be a pressure change thing or what, but now I'm quite worried Samsung or T-Mobile or whomever is responsible is going to give us the run-around on a brand new device.
    Thanked by:
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Quote Originally Posted by bugbot View Post
    My wife and I got brand new Note 3s directly from T-Mobile only last week. She went on a trip to Boston, and the glass cracked on the plane ride back. She never dropped it, and was using it just before it happened. Not sure if it could be a pressure change thing or what, but now I'm quite worried Samsung or T-Mobile or whomever is responsible is going to give us the run-around on a brand new device.
    I am very sorry to hear that. would you happen to have pictures of the crack that happen on your wife's phone? I hope that you have a better outcome than I do with getting your phone fixed. I am still working on getting my phone fixed.

    Posted via Android Central App
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

    Finally, I can post =)

    Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3-img_3445.jpg
    Nfluencedaworld likes this.
Page 1 of 13 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I got my new Galaxy S4 today, couple of questions
    By Will H Gleave in forum Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 01:31 PM
  2. WTS: Near Mint Condition Galaxy Note 8 (Brown) w/MicroSD
    By GeekMoxie in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:05 PM
  3. Verizon Galaxy Nexus - Fadding Screen on my Samsung Nexus I515
    By Jodi A Little in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
  4. Galaxy Grand Dous resets when in transit with 3G data
    By Henry Rawlinson in forum Samsung Galaxy Grand
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:19 PM

Posting Permissions